FULL - Squadin Squad -Members Only

Comments

• SDC93SDC93 Registered Users, Member 1,167 Posts
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:
    @viola they are my absolute favorite lips. I have a few different ones and I can’t seem to go back. The shape is so flattering!
    Heyy, are they only glossy or can the finish be changed?
    They can be changed. They do well in glossy or matte in my experience. 
  • AnulikaAnulika Registered Users, Member 240 Posts
    @imazora and @SDC93 Thank you so much! 💕
  • justjoeyjustjoey Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    @MackenzieHollister yes! It looks so good on you! 
    @viola and @imazora same! That hair was in one of my palettes and I was so sad I didn’t pick it 
  • MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @justjoey Thank you 🥰
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    This was my grid today. 😒
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    @thenailaholic at least you didn’t get kash 😂 I think I got energy yesterday too 😭
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
    Got the plaid skirt today lol. One day too late!

sidenote, does anyone know if squads get rewards from someone buying a kstar item from the lookbook?  I was thinking that could be a fun way to earn extra stars during the kimaversary sale!
    SDC93 said:

sidenote, does anyone know if squads get rewards from someone buying a kstar item from the lookbook?  I was thinking that could be a fun way to earn extra stars during the kimaversary sale!
    From what Kalinda said in the initial announcement, only items bought with diamonds will give diamonds, not kstars, though that would have been so much fun! 
    Anulika said:
    SDC93 said:

From what Kalinda said in the initial announcement, only items bought with diamonds will give diamonds, not kstars, though that would have been so much fun! 
    Makes sense
    Hey, is anyone else having terrible luck with these boxes like me? I haven’t gotten a single item, dye, kstar or diamond. I keep getting energy or kash.
  • Kyla_KkhKyla_Kkh Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    Anulika said:
    Hey, is anyone else having terrible luck with these boxes like me? I haven’t gotten a single item, dye, kstar or diamond. I keep getting energy or kash.
    I had been having really bad luck, getting energy and dye and it wasn’t until this last box that I got an item. I started taking screen shots of my boxes to try and figure out where items occur most in my pallets and it helped a little. Wishing you items or diamonds for your next pick!  
    @Anulika It varies for me. So far I’ve gotten 2 dresses, kash, and dye. I find that most of the items are in the top pallet for me. The second dress, however, was from the sixth box. Good luck with your picks! 🍀
    @Anulika I actually haven’t had TERRIBLE luck, but my grids haven’t been great. I think because it seems like I have a lot of the items that are in them already. I did get the cotton candy cocktail today, but it was the only item in there. Otherwise I’ve gotten stars, two diamonds, and dye. 
    Most of my pallets have had 0-1 item in them. Sort of disappointing but 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I've had dye, energy & stars But as @thenailaholic brought up, having a lot of the available items makes the palette a little more sparce.  Seeing everyone's looks and being in the squad is great tho.  :) 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    My boxes are getting better. The first/ second box was full of dyes. Now they are full of items. I found two hairstyles but I still miss 22 items 😅
    Found this cool thread with some TB items if anyone is looking for kimaversary inspo. https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5433126/throwback-items-female-doll-please-dont-post-here#latest
    @Anulika I also haven’t had the best luck especially since I started out with 0 of the items, but I did get an item today! I’m also trying to remind myself it’s only been a week that we’ve had them so it maybe slow going. 

It is so fun seeing everyone’s looks and being in the squad! 
    I got an item today but it was a pair of ski goggles lol
    @SDC93 It’s better than nothing right. 😂😂😂
    My grid was good today!  Didn’t get an item, but I got an item. I would have been happy with pretty much anything here. There’s hope!! 
  • violaviola Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I found 5 energies this morning 😅 but I love that we have one box per day😍
    Oi. I chased the lipstick and instead got the hair, dress, 15 dyes, and 100 energy. What a waste of kstars before the sale!!
  • MackenziePLMackenziePL Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    This dress from daily squad box 😇😇😇🌸

iOS  Player 🍎👩🏻
    English isn’t my first language 🇵🇱
    A+++ list ⭐️
    ❕ 20 Daily videos for ALL❗️
    I played occasionally in  (2017-2020)😏 
    I have played Daily since September 2020 💕

Anyone go for the diamond boxes this week?
    SDC93 said:
    Oi. I chased the lipstick and instead got the hair, dress, 15 dyes, and 100 energy. What a waste of kstars before the sale!!
    Ughh I’m sorry I hate that! I wanted the lipstick as well but I got stars in my free box and decided to quite while I was ahead especially because I chased the outfit last week. At least you’ll be able to get it for diamonds in 6 months if you really decide it’s worth it! 
    SDC93 said:
    Anyone go for the diamond boxes this week?
    I think I opened 3 or 4 palettes and only got the dress never saw the wings which I wanted so that was annoying 
    Best palette I’ve seen so far! 
  • samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts

Finally got an item again today. In love with this hairstyle 💇‍♀️ 

It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞