Options

PLL “Pretty Little Looks” Squad! 💕💐

kkwjaskkwjas Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Looking to Join a squad that’s fab ? 
Join PLL!!!
I am looking to accept 15 beauty’s that has that Look! I’m looking for elite beauty! That “Look” is about being your best creative beautiful you! My name is Jas, I’m 23 and I love the KKW game! Squads was great to me because I would love to connect with other beauty’s! All women are welcome, all shades, all LGBTQ are welcome also! Let’s get into those looks ladies!!

It’s all about the casual beauty! But also the glam! I would to have you guys on my squad! To join my squad look up “PLL” or “#651971” I can’t wait to win gifts and also create great looks with you ladies! Everyone who joins my group, comment below let’s get to know each other! See ya! 

Comments

• Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Hey Jas! My name is Anissa. My pronouns are she/her.  I am 26 years old and I am obsessed with this game and I occasionally spend way too much money on it lol.  I play daily and would love to join your squad so we can help each win prizes!! Your doll is gorgeous by the way! 
  • Options
    Hi Anissa!!! Welcome to the squad! Your gorgeous as well! 
  • Options
    Thank you so much for adding me ❤️
  • Options
    barbied0llbarbied0ll Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    edited May 2021
    Hi Jas!! I’m Chloe and I’d love to join your squad! I’m 22 and also obsessed with this game. I play daily and spend more money than I probably should... 🙊 I’d love to join PLL and help everyone win gifts and purchase new clothes! 💖

iOS
  • Options
    Welcome to the Squad Chloe !!!! It’s so nice to meet you! I can’t wait to get to know more of you! 
  • Options
    We need more members ❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    We really do!
  • Options
    we actually have new members! Just no introductions lol
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Do you know it they are fourm dolls? Also do you have a look book because if you do I can’t see it 
  • Options
    loveberkleyloveberkley Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi! I’m Love! I just joined the team. I have a question, dolls. Not sure if the look book automatically syncs. I have 10 looks in my look book. Can Anyone post a screenshot of what my look book is showing? Trying to make sure I’m doing this right lol
  • Options
    @Anissa722 your look book is giving me life 🙌
  • Options

Hey Love!!! Welcome to the squad! I can see all of your beautiful looks! I hope this screenshot is helpful! If you want me to take more just let me know. @loveberkley
  • Options
    @Anissa722 your look book is giving me life 🙌
    Omg thank you!!! Your doll is sooo gorgeous 😍😍
  • Options
    Welcome to the squad Berkley!! Your doll is gorgeous 
  • Options
    @Anissa722 thank you! 🙈 I'm so glad it's working lol Thank you for having me @kkwjas 💕