Squad can't see my LookBook

evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
Hello everyone! I am having an issue/glitch with new feature - Squads. My squad members can't see my LookBook it says that I dont have any looks to shop but I have! I saw I am not the only one with this problem so will it be fixed soon?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    They are currently looking into this.  :) If your lookbook is not visible to your squadmates, send a DM to @kalindaking and include your Hollywood ID#.   Sorry this is happening.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
    They are currently looking into this.  :) If your lookbook is not visible to your squadmates, send a DM to @kalindaking and include your Hollywood ID#.   Sorry this is happening.  
    Thanks! Just DM'ed  :smile:
  • KeelieMarieKeelieMarie Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I hope they fix it soon! I cant see some of my squad lookbook, aparently the do have looks on it.
    @KalindaKing
    The players who have lookbooks that can't be seen are the ones that need to contact Kakinda.  If your squad members look books are not viewable, those member must contact Kalinda privately with their Hollywood  ID number. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • evelinebevelineb Registered Users 37 Posts
    The players who have lookbooks that can't be seen are the ones that need to contact Kakinda.  If your squad members look books are not viewable, those member must contact Kalinda privately with their Hollywood  ID number. 
    Still no response from Kalinda 😔
    Glu had an extended weekend so response time is slower, but they are looking into it.  It’s a new feature, and those always have little bugs that need to be worked out.  Hang in there.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary