Options

I never got my diamonds from my purchase

emmymemmym Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
Hi! I recently purchased the 49.99 150 pack of diamonds and I never received them, but the money was taken. When purchasing I had a bad connection and after I did this I got a pop up saying something went wrong and to contact support. I checked and the amount needed was taken, but the diamonds weren’t there. This happened yesterday and I have contacted support but it has not been much help because i still don’t have my diamonds and i’m not sure what to do. the purchase in my purchases area shows up as pending, But my money is gone. I’m not sure what else to do because i have messaged support back and forth multiple times and still haven’t had much help. Any ideas on what to do? 

Best Answers

• Options
    Anissa722Anissa722 Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Answer ✓
    I’m sorry this happened to you. I suggest reaching out  to Apple to request a refund once the transaction post to your account if support isn’t able to assist. 
  • Options
    ashleyl23ashleyl23 Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    Answer ✓
    @emmym same thing happened to me a while ago, i reached out to support and they fixed it for me. I forget what all i they had me send as proof but i would message support and if they don’t help you go to kalinda and if that doesn’t go to apple😊
    Daily player ☀️ IOS 
    Add me on facebook! 💓
    https://m.facebook.com/ashley.kkh.33 

Answers

• Options
    I checked my purchase history for proof of the purchase but It says pending, I am sure that my money is gone. Will this fix on itself and will the diamonds come at a random time? I’m not sure what else to do And i am worried I will never receive the diamonds i bought 
  • Options
    Anissa722 said:
    I’m sorry this happened to you. I suggest reaching out  to Apple to request a refund once the transaction post to your account if support isn’t able to assist. 
    Thanks I think i will do this
  • Options
    sbc610sbc610 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Everytime you make a purchase on apple you receive an email with the purchase too. You can find there an option where you can request a refound for that purchase.
    I hope you can get back the money  <3