Options

kollections rigged? (get rid of energy in kollections)

_amirah_amirah Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
every single time i have done a kollection, (apart from three or four, in which i got money twice , 60 kstars and i think a hair that wasn’t that pretty) i have only ever gotten energy or dye. i cant afford to redo the kollections, so i just leave it every time. not even ONCE have i gotten anything else. this is for the 30 kstars kollections, bc i have never done a 12 diam one because i have never had that many diamonds. yes , the energy ‘helps’ and stuff, but its just a waste and the game just gets boring. the anticipation when im saving up my kstars, then maybe waiting for the kollections to reset so i get good ones, being happy that i got them, then doing my favourite one and getting energy??? glu needs to remove energy, dye and useless things from kollections and boxes.  

Comments

• Options
    @kokokokonut @KalindaKing do you have any way to fix this ?? i am just so tired of this happening bc i love the game , its so fun, but this just annoys me
  • Options
    image of what just hppened. 
  • Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Just a tip...watch when the square highlights the item you want and try to hit it then. I know it sucks getting energy, but I would rather pay 30 stars for energy instead of waiting till it costs 165 stars and getting energy. Paying attention to where you square is has helped me a lot. The older kollections (black label ones) tend to give energy, kash, and dye first too. The purple posh is definitely worth trying again. The eyes, hair, and outfits are worth the stars if you have them to spare. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    My kollections refresh in 3 hours, I'll show you an example of the ones I've tried when I see what my new ones are. The ones I have rn aren't that great. 
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
  • Options
    thank you so much !!!!! 💖💖💖💖💖💖
  • Options
    This is one I have now. Imo, it's one of my favorite. I'm just not trying to get the bundle yet since I'm saving for Kimiversary and I'm low on stars.
    First time I got the snake dress, then dye, hair, energy, drink, and the eyes last. I always watch the highlighted box but where it's so quick I had a hard time getting the eyes.🥴🤣

🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.