Options

Best ways to earn Kstars

dalia_maramdalia_maram Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Hi, I’m just wondering what the best ways to earn Kstars are aside from the reality show achievements

Thank you ☺️❤️

Comments

• Options
    BooskiBabiiBooskiBabii Registered Users, Member 2,660 Posts
    Watching your free kstar videos really add up. I've been forgetting to watch mine, but I need to get back on track because that's 600 free stars a month. Example: if I watch my videos every night from now until Black Friday, I'll have an additional 2400 stars just from my videos alone.

Doing offers during double star weekend is also helpful! I get a lot of stars from downloading game offers. You don't have to complete them in that weekend time frame, as long as you download them before the weekend is over, you will get the double stars when you complete whatever it is you downloaded.
    🌟Level 38 & 39—Android
    💞 Mom of 4!
    🗣️ Voice for Bipolar Disorder, Depression, & Addiction!
    🌼 I am a Recovery Coach.
    Always remind yourself how strong & beautiful you are! 
  • Options
    MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I agree on the free videos. Make sure you watch all of them, everyday! They really add up! Also, there are many businesses that earn you k-stars every week. They cost k-stars to get started, but they really pay off! I have a business for every day of the week, so, counting the videos, I get at least 13 k-stars everyday! Hope this helps!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Options
    marinaivanovnaKKHmarinaivanovnaKKH Registered Users, Member 207 Posts
    Watching your free kstar videos really add up. I've been forgetting to watch mine, but I need to get back on track because that's 600 free stars a month. Example: if I watch my videos every night from now until Black Friday, I'll have an additional 2400 stars just from my videos alone.

Doing offers during double star weekend is also helpful! I get a lot of stars from downloading game offers. You don't have to complete them in that weekend time frame, as long as you download them before the weekend is over, you will get the double stars when you complete whatever it is you downloaded.
    What do you mean 600 a month? I only get 10 videos a day which makes it either 300 or 310 each month
  • Options
    MackenzieHollisterMackenzieHollister Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    @marinaivanovnaKKH I believe your videos get cut down to 10 if you make in app purchases or if you joined after a certain time.