Options

Too low-profile quest issue

aadajuliaaadajulia Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Hey!
I have a problem with this too-low profile quest where you have to complete one professional gig. The issue is that I don't have any professional gigs available and I have checked every place in this game so I could be sure that I don't have any gigs already going on. What should I do? Simon isn't calling me and I feel like I have tried everything.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Is there a timer going that started at 6 hours? After 6 hours, you should get a call to speak to Marshall Ripley, manager of Chateau Nuit.  or you can spend stars to start it early. Does any of this sound right?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    DSparklesDSparkles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Is there a timer going that started at 6 hours? After 6 hours, you should get a call to speak to Marshall Ripley, manager of Chateau Nuit.  or you can spend stars to start it early. Does any of this sound right?  
    I'm having the same issue, and no there is no timer on the event or anywhere.  I also have visited everywhere and am not getting calls from Simon about a gig. I went to Chateau Nuit and talked to Marshall, and he's the one who said I wasn't high profile enough, that activated the goal of completing one commercial gig.  But nothing is being offered to complete this. 
  • Options
    DSparklesDSparkles Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Also, you had the option to spend stars at the club to start the birthday bash, but I didn't have enough so I declined and that's when the too low profile challenge popped up.
  • Options
    hanrreneehanrrenee Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Did you figure this out? I’m still stuck :/