Options

I can’t unlock vip contacts

Asena_55Asena_55 Registered Users, Member 243 Posts
edited August 2021 in KKH General Discussion
I‘m on level 18 but I still didn’t get any vip contacts. I already meet kendall and kylie and finished the storyline but I still didn’t get them as a vip contact. I also didn’t get Kim. Is something wrong with my game those are the current gigs that I have on my game. Can somebody help me? @KalindaKing @kokokokonut

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @Asena_55
    I don’t remember the exact level, but I unlocked VIP contacts relatively recently, around level 30ish!
    Sometimes random quests are holding features back, so keep working through your current ones and it should eventually unlock for you!
  • Options
    Fae said:
    @Asena_55
    I don’t remember the exact level, but I unlocked VIP contacts relatively recently, around level 30ish!
    Sometimes random quests are holding features back, so keep working through your current ones and it should eventually unlock for you!
    In my game older game I unlocked vip contacts in level 16 or 17 and after I did the Kendall and Kylie storyline I unlocked them as a vip contact. In my current game I couldn’t unlock them even though I finished the storyline. I think something is wrong with my game, but thank you for replying to me. 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Perhaps it’s a problem with new games? I started in March, and every feature which was supposed to unlock at an early level (konnections, VIPs, etc.) actually unlocked much much later. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited August 2021
    I've reached out for some info. In the meantime, I'll see if I can find out what level view unlock. I know a feature or two unlocks at level 25.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    You should be on the lookout for A "Champagne XXV" quest.  And yes, very often an undone task is holding back a whole arm of new quests and features.  if you receive out to support, the 1st thing they often tell you is to complete any undone  tasks.  when you complete Champagne XXV, you unlock vips, and the 1st is Kim.   Hope this hel0s.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    It may be something with new games. I had the same issue when I started Kkh on my tablet a few months ago. There were many quests that didn't really unlock in the chronological order but rather random. Like quests that were supposed to be unlocked at around lvl 27 or so, already being available at level 15 and so on and so forth
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @kokokokonut thank you for your answer.
    I didn’t get the Champagne XXV" quest yet, but I met Kendall and Kylie and I finished the whole storyline I helped them with the release of their book Alienated, after finishing the storyline they should be unlock as a vip contact I know this from my old game but on this game they don’t unlock as a vip contact. Before I meet Kendall and Kylie I have to unlock Kim first but I didn’t get the champagne storyline. I think the chronological order is a bit messed up. I don’t know what to do. A few days ago I started a new game on another phone and I have the same issue there. 
  • Options
    KkhElena said:
    It may be something with new games. I had the same issue when I started Kkh on my tablet a few months ago. There were many quests that didn't really unlock in the chronological order but rather random. Like quests that were supposed to be unlocked at around lvl 27 or so, already being available at level 15 and so on and so forth
    Yes I also think it’s something with new games. I met Kendall and Kylie in level 10 and finished the whole storyline they still didn’t unlock as a vip contact. I also believe I have to unlock Kim first before I meet Kendall and Kylie I know this from my old game. The chronological order is really messed up. I also have the same issue on another game that I have on another phone. 
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    If you still have undone tasks, it is highly likely that your Champagne XXV task will unfold as you complete those undone tasks.  If you have no undone tasks, I would sugguest a full location search.   In that you enter each open door in each location.  I start at the bottom of the flight choices, Vienna  oops, Cannes. You are literally owing for someone you speak with, who will start a new storyline.  Could be a director at Brew palms, or an old friend on the street. It could be a gig just waiting for you to start.   

If if you have no undone tasks, and you have done a complete global search with no solution, I would send a ticket to Customer Care, tell them I have no undone tasks, I have searched each location for a waiting gig and I am clearly blocked because I haven't even unlocked VIP.

good luck, and if all the above fails, come back and I'll try to find out what  can. Good luck.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kombujakombuja Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Apparently it can happen when u get married in early level. It'll skipped the rising stars and xxv world tour goals. You supposed to have xxv world tour in 16th level of the game. I wasn't having the VIP contacts until level 24 although i completed a lot of VIP characters' goals. 

Here's the thing you can do:
    Try to break up with ur partner..

It may sounds silly, but mine works 100%. I broke up with my partner (top 1 couple list) and suddenly the goals that leads to unlocking VIP contacts and konnections started to appears.

Hope this helps  :smiley: