Options

Tapjoy changes on Android?

ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
edited September 2021 in KKH General Discussion
I'm on Android and Tapjoy has changed so that we don't get any game offers anymore--which sucks, I don't know how I can keep playing the game now.

I'm wondering if anyone else has the same problem:

The real issue is that all my pending offers have disappeared, even though there were many days remaining to collect the reward. There was no warning from Tapjoy, and there is no way to even submit a ticket now because the offers just disappeared.

Can there be any response from Tapjoy on this? I know Glu will say it's not their company and they can't be responsible, but this wouldn't be the first time Tapjoy has engaged in unsavoury behaviour. The lack of warning or explanation is terrible, and as a client of Glu, Tapjoy should know how we feel. 

@KalindaKing is there any explanation for this?

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can contact tapjog directly. I'd google tapjoy, get the contact info and send a well worded  complaint. That would let Tapjoy how you felt about their performance.  Other than that there really is not much you can do.   They are an independent  company.  I'm sorry.  :(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut Thanks for your reply! I don't really think there's a point to sending my feedback to Tapjoy, they've generally been cavalier about customer complaints in the past (their rating on Play is 1.7/5 stars lol) and I briefly checked their website for contact info but couldn't find anything-- I think they only allow you to contact them for current offers. I think I've given up on them.

Mostly I was curious to know if this happened for others too but considering no one responded, maybe it is just me/my area!
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Chrysalis they have a customer support Twitter account that is active. They've helped me through there before.
    iOS
  • Options
    @AliBryant Thank you, I'll try that!
  • Options
    Update: it looks like my offers have been returned, thanks for your help!