Options

"Chaotic Divas" Squad 🤎 Chat [Currently:14/15]- LOOKING FOR AN ACTIVE MEMBER

SkyWSkyW Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
edited September 2022 in KKH Squads
Hi everyone! I'm looking for daily players to join my squad! Feel free to join; I don't mind unless you aren't an active player. Also, if anyone currently on the form is in my squad, hello, it's nice to meet you! 

Squad #: 980742
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    Hi dolls! My squad, "Chaotic Divas," is currently looking for two active players to join! Please feel free to join!! Also, if anyone on this form is part of my squad, use this thread to communicate! My squad gets the daily box login reward everyday and kuddos are given regularly. 
  • Options
    spoiled_bratspoiled_brat Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    We are full now, aren't we ?? Btw I'm hem and I'm one of your squad members
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited May 2022
    I’m a squad member as well!🤍 @SkyW
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Welcome to the squad! It's nice to meet you both! @shankkh @spoiled_brat
  • Options
    SkyW said:
    Welcome to the squad! It's nice to meet you both! @shankkh @spoiled_brat
    Nice to meet you too!! I left my old squad because many became unactive. I’m excited to be apart of the Chaotic Divas 🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    LikaLika Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hello I grabbed the 15th spot. I’m so happy to see how active everyone is, unlike my last squad. I look forward playing with everyone 🤗
  • Options
    Congratulations on reaching number 1 and completing your comeback for A +++ HEM!! I don’t have any kudos right now but I’ll be sure to give you some when they refill 😊🤍 @spoiled_brat
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Also congratulations @Lika for reaching level 97! I will be giving you some kudos as well🤍😊
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    Congratulations on reaching number 1 and completing your comeback for A +++ HEM!! I don’t have any kudos right now but I’ll be sure to give you some when they refill 😊🤍 @spoiled_brat
    Omg thank you so much Shan !! ❤️
  • Options
    shankkh said:
    Omg thank you so much Shan !! ❤️
    ❤️❤️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    torinado1torinado1 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Do you still have a spot? I’m a daily player and my squad is only logging 8 players a day lately 😭
  • Options
    AmoraAmora Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited June 2022
    Sigh…if there’s ever an opening please let me know💕
  • Options
    edited June 2022
    @torinado1 @Amora If any of you dolls are still looking for squad, there's an opening! 

Edit: The squad is full!
  • Options
    Hey dolls! Are you all excited for the new update/Kimiversary?? I know I am☺️🥳
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    I'm excited for Kimiversary! I can't wait to spend all my kstars!
  • Options
    SkyW said:
    shankkh said:
    I'm excited for Kimiversary! I can't wait to spend all my kstars!
    Same! I’ve been saving for months now (with a few setbacks)😅. I see you updated your look book and got the body contour and highlight🥳🙌🏽. Your doll is stunning btw! I opened three boxes and got the contour. 

I only have 10 diamonds left but once I get 30+ I will be trying for the highlight plus the gold outfit (if I have enough after the highlight.) Also, I’m loving being in this squad!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    @shankkh Ahh sorry for responding so late! Thank you so much! Your doll is beautiful, and looks amazing in your pfp!! I wish you all the luck needed to get that highlight! I'm glad you enjoy being part of the squad! <3
  • Options
    D98D98 Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    Hi,Can I join I am looking for an active squad todo😃🌼😊
  • Options
    @SkyW It’s ok! Thank you so much!🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Welcome @D98 !🤍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    edited June 2022
    shankkh said:
    Welcome @D98 !🤍
    Owww☺️❤️🦋🥰
    Thank You very much..😘😘😘
    @shankkh❤️✨
  • Options

I tried again for the highlight but it wasn’t in my palette 😣. I did get the dress I wanted though☺️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    edited July 2022
    There are already @shankkh already two of us,I also decided ti open another box and the contour was not in my palette 💔😞
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    D98 said:
    There are already @shankkh already two of us,I also decided ti open another box and the contour was not in my palette 💔😞
    I hope you can get one if you open another!! I want the highlight but if we can’t get it they’ll probably bring it back next year. If so, I hope we can get what we missed then!❤️ And on the bright side, at least we’re clearing items which may make our chances higher 😉❤️❤️ @D98
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Congratulations @SkyW on buying the Prague bar and Art Gallery!🤍 Do you remember what task you had to complete to get offered the art gallery by chance? I’ve always wondered what I need to do to get offered it🫤. I’m on level 47 and have not seen a thing about it😭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    Congratulations @SkyW on buying the Prague bar and Art Gallery!🤍 Do you remember what task you had to complete to get offered the art gallery by chance? I’ve always wondered what I need to do to get offered it🫤. I’m on level 47 and have not seen a thing about it😭
    Thank you so much! I'm so sorry but I don't quite remember. All I know is that Simon will call you to meet him in Venice and that it depends on how often you do your tasks/quests. I don't really do my tasks, so it took me a while to get the call for the gallery task (I think my level was in the high 50s maybe low 60s). 
  • Options
    SkyW said:
    shankkh said:
    Thank you so much! I'm so sorry but I don't quite remember. All I know is that Simon will call you to meet him in Venice and that it depends on how often you do your tasks/quests. I don't really do my tasks, so it took me a while to get the call for the gallery task (I think my level was in the high 50s maybe low 60s). 
    You’re welcome! I don’t do my tasks much either but your info will push me to them more so I can get the call sooner rather than later😅! Thank you!🙌🏽
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    Omg @spoiled_brat your doll looks gorgeous in that white dress 🤍. Cant wait until that kollection comes back in rotation😍
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    shankkh said:
    Omg @spoiled_brat your doll looks gorgeous in that white dress 🤍. Cant wait until that kollection comes back in rotation😍
    @shankkh omg thank you so much shan, that's so nice of you to say that . I got that kollection the previous day before yesterday. Hope you'll get it too soon. ❤️
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    shankkh said:
    @shankkh omg thank you so much shan, that's so nice of you to say that . I got that kollection the previous day before yesterday. Hope you'll get it too soon. ❤️
    Ofc!😍 Glad you were able to get it! Thank you!❤️
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49