Options

House Decor

kkhkelseykkhkelsey Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Is there any way to "hide" or get rid of an item that you bought for your house? Or is it just gonna be there forever? Example, the portrait on the wall in the living room, or the big plant by the door in the foyer of the Bel Air house. 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    The 0nly way to hide or put away furniture you bought is in Bel Air by choosing  a different item in its place.  Personally, I’d rather have the furniture instead of the round circles meaning you can buy some something for that spot.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    vanefrasvanefras Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited October 2021
    The minimalist design trend seems to be spreading. On Pinterest, I find hundreds of images with the same basic principles: open living space, lots of glass, a lot of light, a minimal amount of furniture. For a great minimalist design, I was helped by the guys from https://www.boutiquehomeplans.com/modify-your-home-plan. They taught me a few exciting things. The minimalist design style has two main advantages: it makes rooms look more significant, and most of that space seems free. The open design makes it easier to keep things tidy, and there are fewer obstacles on the floor.