Options

Throwback event ⚡️🎉

alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
How do people get all the boxes in these events. I’ve read that doing bel air shows for 3 hours is a good way because it only uses 18-20 energy to finish. But when I do them I only get 3 stars for 20 energy (yes I invite a friend so I get more points), so how does everybody do it all with only 20 energy?

Comments

• Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    alvaas said:
    How do people get all the boxes in these events. I’ve read that doing bel air shows for 3 hours is a good way because it only uses 18-20 energy to finish. But when I do them I only get 3 stars for 20 energy (yes I invite a friend so I get more points), so how does everybody do it all with only 20 energy?

So when i do this I make sure to invite four friends, living room, dining room, foyer and pool. I "create drama" with them, then use the bubble by the slider it's two energy and i think it says "uncensored comment" or something like that. That takes 18 energy and gives 5☆ 

Hope that helps! 🙂
  • Options
    Aleja28Aleja28 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    alvaas said:
    It’s also important to mention that to do that you have to invite 4 friends (foyer, living room, dining room and pool) and have the bonus star
  • Options
    Lisak2 said:
    alvaas said:

So when i do this I make sure to invite four friends, living room, dining room, foyer and pool. I "create drama" with them, then use the bubble by the slider it's two energy and i think it says "uncensored comment" or something like that. That takes 18 energy and gives 5☆ 

Hope that helps! 🙂
    Oh I didn’t know that, thank you so much! 💞
  • Options
    Aleja28 said:
    alvaas said:
    It’s also important to mention that to do that you have to invite 4 friends (foyer, living room, dining room and pool) and have the bonus star
    Ooh that makes sense. Now that I invite all 4 friends instead of just 1 I get 4 stars with just 15 energy, will be saving up to reach the goal for a bonus star! Thank you