Options

Game Save loaded incorrectly- help!!

Luna0526Luna0526 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
I recently got a new phone, my game was saved and when I loaded it - it took away a months worth of play! 

I lost fashion goals I bought, diamond items I had gotten and more. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I am an android user. 

Comments

• Options
    Obviously super bummed about all of the SYS and K Star items lost but most concerned about the diamond items and fashion goals since I spent real money to get a lot of those items 
  • Options
    I just noticed too all of my SYS looks from this current one are still there - same with the correct amount of dyes so I don't understand why my items are missing and the game save is like half broken?? 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do you still heave access to the old phone?  if yes, I would play a while and change some facial aspects. Are you iOS or Android?  If iOs check Apple support for instructions on backing up through iTunes.  If you are Android, see if you can back up through Samsung Smart Switch.

Lastly, you can send a ticket to Customer Care.  Go to the top left corner of your game screen and tap the 3 lines to access Options. Tap Help and then tap Customer Care.   See if they can check your game for a more complete save, or restore your items.  
    If you are iOS, there should be a button in the StarShop to restore special purchases.  You can try that before Cudtomer Care.   Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I'm an android user and unfortunately no access to the other phone. I'll try reaching out to customer care and see if they are able to do anything - I have so many items missing I want to cry :(:( none of my other games had this issue, of course only this one where you can't just "rebuild" and actually lose everything forever.