🎆✨KK:H Update v12.5 - Fame & Family🎆✨

1313234363740

Comments

  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    @KalindaKing @kokokokonut could you please ask the team if the older weekly storylines are gonna be available to newer players at one point? A friend of mine has been hit with the blocked/limited storylines glitch and the only way to get rid of it is, if she completely starts from scratch but she doesn't want to lose the saved up storylines outfits.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,216 Posts
    edited November 2021
    It's a good thing I haven't been spending on any TB boxes so I can spend on the sale. I have a lot of TBs I already wanted so I need new tbs to get.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Please fix the glitch with not getting items for npcs in the kloset. I spent 50 kstars and 7000 kash for a hairstyle and scarf for my npc bf and they’re not in his kloset. I told customer care but they said that nothing was wrong. 😐
    Omg I thought it was just me they’re telling me it can’t be fixed, I bought the fireworks handheld for my husband because I wanted some handhelds for him and it wouldn’t show up in his kloset. I send in a ticket and they gave me back my diamonds but when I wanted to buy it again, i couldn’t because I already owned it but it’s still not showing up… I asked if it was a glitch and customerservice said this:

    I think they were trying to say that the handheld I bought was only designed for female dolls and thats why it wouldn’t show up but thats bs because I got it from a male doll in the VB twice… (second time seeing that I already owned it) I just want my handheld 🙄
  • ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Elenaaa said:
    Please fix the glitch with not getting items for npcs in the kloset. I spent 50 kstars and 7000 kash for a hairstyle and scarf for my npc bf and they’re not in his kloset. I told customer care but they said that nothing was wrong. 😐
    Omg I thought it was just me they’re telling me it can’t be fixed, I bought the fireworks handheld for my husband because I wanted some handhelds for him and it wouldn’t show up in his kloset. I send in a ticket and they gave me back my diamonds but when I wanted to buy it again, i couldn’t because I already owned it but it’s still not showing up… I asked if it was a glitch and customerservice said this:

    I think they were trying to say that the handheld I bought was only designed for female dolls and thats why it wouldn’t show up but thats bs because I got it from a male doll in the VB twice… (second time seeing that I already owned it) I just want my handheld 🙄

    Oh and btw I got the champagneglass instead and even though my female doll has one too (exactly the same situation as with the fireworksstick) it did show up, so the whole explanation with the gameplay design, not really buying it 🥴
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    Elenaaa said:
    Elenaaa said:
    Please fix the glitch with not getting items for npcs in the kloset. I spent 50 kstars and 7000 kash for a hairstyle and scarf for my npc bf and they’re not in his kloset. I told customer care but they said that nothing was wrong. 😐
    Omg I thought it was just me they’re telling me it can’t be fixed, I bought the fireworks handheld for my husband because I wanted some handhelds for him and it wouldn’t show up in his kloset. I send in a ticket and they gave me back my diamonds but when I wanted to buy it again, i couldn’t because I already owned it but it’s still not showing up… I asked if it was a glitch and customerservice said this:

    I think they were trying to say that the handheld I bought was only designed for female dolls and thats why it wouldn’t show up but thats bs because I got it from a male doll in the VB twice… (second time seeing that I already owned it) I just want my handheld 🙄

    Oh and btw I got the champagneglass instead and even though my female doll has one too (exactly the same situation as with the fireworksstick) it did show up, so the whole explanation with the gameplay design, not really buying it 🥴
    Now I’m most definitely not spending diamonds on my npc bf. I wanted to get him a hairstyle that is available for diamonds but they can’t even add a kstar or kash items to his kloset. 🙄 and I know that they items are available bc if they weren’t, it would’ve said unavailable smfh. 
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    I hate that they have the nerve to say that their game isn’t glitching and blame us on it 🙄
  • lululalulula Registered Users, Member 804 Posts
    is there a fast way to delete contact? I suddenly have the urge to dress all the contacts but i have sooo many. I also only want to have A list celebs as contacts because why not LOL but there is no way to sort or anything. Just wanted to check if I am missing something or if they have to be manually deleted one by one
    Platform: iOS
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 695 Posts
    im hoping for some nice and cozy sys theme during the week 🥧
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    edited November 2021
    5 days until Black Friday Sale and Thanksgiving! 💜
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 695 Posts
    the fact that nose highlight is priced at almost 200kstars is so ridicolous to me? at that rate body highlight would be over 1K 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • FaeFae Registered Users, Member 821 Posts
    quietoffi said:
    How do I buy something from my partner/NPC? It's like a really nice peachy light hair color. I thought everything NPC's owned came from the closet, but I can't find the exact shade in the closet. 
    Sadly, just like with skin tones, NPC contacts can have hair colours that aren’t in the closet. If it’s the one I’m thinking of, it was from a past weekend event and should eventually be in one of the new monthly boxes, like with the November hair colour (at least I’m assuming they’re doing monthly boxes now). 
  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    I think it‘s time for a new update thread; black friday sale & december update. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

    y‘all better bring back the daily christmas FREE boxes with new items and don‘t come with the dumb december-throwback boxes idea please
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    RiinaUkii said:
    I think it‘s time for a new update thread; black friday sale & december update. @kokokokonut @KalindaKing

    y‘all better bring back the daily christmas FREE boxes with new items and don‘t come with the dumb december-throwback boxes idea please
    We have Christmas boxes so they won’t be giving us these random boxes lol. I mean I hope not. But the only reason why they added September and November boxes was bc we already have Halloween and Christmas ones. @RiinaUkii
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    What I’m not sure about is the free gifts. Bc last year we got free gifts. But in October we didn’t get a free costume like last year and I think it’s bc of the storyline outfits which is stupid af. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,216 Posts
    We don't get free Christmas boxes during the whole month. We get 1 free box and from Thursdays to Sundays we get some kind of gift and some days some dyes a specific colors (please let us get wine red one day).
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts
    i mean the daily holiday gift boxes. during  december we‘re able to get past x-mas items in the daily free boxes - as usual. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,661 Posts
    @KalindaKing are diamonds gonna be on sale this year?
    iOS player 
     
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    Diamond items weren’t on sale last year but I’m hoping and praying that they are this year. We deserve them to be after all the damn glitches we’ve been having. 😭
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,216 Posts
    I haven't been saving enough diamonds before spending them since the glitch that made me lose some made me nervous about having a lot saved up at a time. 
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • KkhElenaKkhElena Registered Users, Member 768 Posts
    jwawawa said:
    I'm sure this will fall on deaf ears, but I cannot stress enough that Glu needs to care about their players more. There have been so many issues with the game in the past few months and so many new decisions in the game that just make it harder to play without emptying my wallet... it really makes the game so disappointing. 

    I have played this game OBSESSIVELY for the past few years; I've spent way too much money on it and played multiple times every single day. But now, I only log in daily for my squad. I'm not spending any more money unless something changes DRASTICALLY.

    For reference, I've gotten really into a competitors game since losing interest in this one. They just had an event very similar to SYS that just ended. One day in they sent out a message in-game apologizing to everyone because it seemed that a small percentage of players weren't getting the option to play the event, and that they were looking into it. I personally had access to the event, so I kept playing. I wasn't able to reach the top prize, but did pretty well, and once the event ended I was able to collect all my prizes. Later that day, they sent out another message in-game apologizing because they weren't able to completely fix the error, and that it wasn't fair even for the people they were able to fix it for because they had less time than the rest of us. As a result they decided to give EVERYONE all the prizes. Meaning I got double of some prizes, the top prizes I had missed out on, and SO MUCH respect for the company/game. That was top-notch care for their players.
    Could you please send me the game's name? It sounds pretty interesting.
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 4,216 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Glu needs more competition so maybe they actually start treating players better.
    Platform: Android
    #bonusstarforparties
    #getridoftstiers
    #nomorecashgrabs
    #bringbackwinered
    #fixthewine

  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 4,151 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Tbh with all these glitches I think that’s why we get the update so late. Bc last year I remember getting the update between 12pm-1pm EST and now this year I’ve been getting it around 3-4pm EST. 🙄 
    And last year BF started around 4-5pm EST I think. Can’t wait to see what it’s going to be like this year. Make sure to ss EVERYTHING u buy. Ss your kstars and diamonds before the sale and ss every item u get. Bc with the glitches I do NOT trust this game 😭
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.