Options

Color drops for stars 😤 😡

jclaud93jclaud93 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
R u freakin kidding me!!!!! Why were there color drops in the Halloween boxes!!!? I just spend 40 freakin stars AND GOT 5 COLOR DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!!! That’s the one thing I hate about this game. It needs to be changed with these stupid drops being randomly in boxes when u spend so much stars!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so furious rn. Why was there drops in here?!?! And at least do wayyyyy more drops for 40 freakin stars!!!!!!!!!! 😑😣😩 like really!??? Five drops????? I wish I wasn’t totally obsessed with this game because I swear it’s such crap sometimes. 

Comments

• Options
    Vanilla2022Vanilla2022 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I do agree with you, it’s been a year and they have t changed Anything about it. I think it is completely unfit to add drops in the boxes that cost stars
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    I would contact Customer Service!
    I just checked if they changed it but actually no, it doesn’t show a possibility to get dyes from Halloween boxes, for an example they shows it’s possible while opening DB.
    Give it a try, they might can refund your stars.
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    edited October 2022
    It looks like an old weekend event palette from last year at Halloween, not the holiday Halloween boxes. It is actually not a bad palette considering all 4 items are included. These boxes always had the weekend event items, energy, stars, dye and the items in the wardrobe with the gift box icon. Now with seasons these boxes no longer exist 
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    While they’re at it the energy and basic clothes need to be taken out too! 
  • Options
    Yup this post is from last year lol it is a weekend event box not the Halloween boxes
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    Thx, didn’t pay attention to the date on the post. 🤣 This game gets you so hyped up sometimes.😡😭
  • Options
    I was about to contact support for her lmao I would be pissed too but then I took a closer look 

You really never know with this game though lol