Options

Are you missing clothes from the gifting wardrobe?

RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
edited November 2021 in KKH FAQ & Support
I’ve bought a LOT of items from the gifting wardrobe for both male and female dolls over the years, but now it seems that the wardrobe has been reset 😞 I know Kalinda mentioned that what we buy for other dolls is ours to keep…so where did they all go, and will we get them back? Is anyone else having this issue? My wardrobe is pretty empty now…

P.S. I’m on iOS!

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited November 2021
    Noah, my iOS NPC spouse is missing all his good clothes. Most of his signature looks. I see the full male gifting wardrobes in my Android games, so I Can point out what I lost,  but my spoilt eye candy NPC doesn’t even has his gold sash robe. Noah is fashioned after Scott. Oh, then, this morning, I didn’t even get the Princely hair I bought for him in the outfit. 
    Sorry for the rant, I finally have a reason to dress him up, and his clothes are gone?  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Yes, I am missing several items. I tried to save a look to the look book with items that were in the “my items”section and it said I couldn’t save the look because they owned the items but I did not. I paid for everything. This whole update is just a mess.
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    oh, my missing clothes are not back in the shop. They are no longer available for purchase, because they have already been purchased.  I wish I could buy them again.  They have evaporated into the cosmos.  Gone.  I only see all I lost, because I see everything available in my Android games, and in pictures I took in the course of 5 years with this cute NPC. :(
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Posted about mine in another thread but reposting here. I also lost many purchases I made for my NPC spouse over the 6 years I have had him. I didn't keep track of each item unfortunately (why would i??), but I do know at the very least that the scarf and pants I dressed him in prior to updating are completely gone from his closet AND unavailable to purchase, so they are just in neverland I guess. @KalindaKing I hope something can be done about this? Hopefully it's just a glitch that items are not appearing, both in the shop and in the owned/kloset section.
    iOS
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    With the new update, you can only keep clothes you bought for romantic contacts before 12.5. Unfortunately, you'll lose items you bought for professional contacts before 12.5. When you mentioned that NPC clothes went missing, are you referring to clothes you bought before or after the new update? And if it was clothes you bought before the update, was it for professional or romantic contacts?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Romantic SO of 5 years dressed better than disick, looked they they modeled Raul after him.   So now he can dress like a bum when I can finally use him? 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I cNt even buy these items for a new NPC.  They are gone.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    With the new update, you can only keep clothes you bought for romantic contacts before 12.5. Unfortunately, you'll lose items you bought for professional contacts before 12.5. When you mentioned that NPC clothes went missing, are you referring to clothes you bought before or after the new update? And if it was clothes you bought before the update, was it for professional or romantic contacts?
    These are clothes I bought for my husband prior to 12.5. But like Koko says, the main point is this, the clothes are MISSING from the wardrobe entirely. They are not for sale, AND they are not in our wardrobe even though we bought them. They are just missing.
    iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    May b e they set it wrong, and removed the clothes of romantic and kept professional.  I don't think many players spent on professional contacts.  That's just not what the average player will do.  We didn't even really want go spend on our SO.  But some of us did.  And not just any romantic contact.  These are our partners.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    I’ve bought clothes for professional and romantic contacts before the update, and the professional contacts’ clothes are all gone. I can’t really tell what’s missing from my female romantic contacts because now it’s mixed in with my own clothing. Is it standard to take away items that we purchased? And then remove the gifting feature with no warning? 

Not happy with this update tbh…it’s just loss after loss after loss. First taking away any incentive for male dolls to play SYS and our only reward for playing at all because there are no new male items. To top it off, I only got 1(!) ticket at the start of SYS and had to report it to customer support. No reply yet. I’m tired. 
  • Options
    Did they remove the Professional or Star Items by mistake?  I know all the clothes are either Professional or Romantic as far as points acquired.  But. I’m seeing this in the votebooth…..yet these clothes are missing from my Npc Spouse’s wardrobe.  

The sparkly Christmas suit, the hair/hat, the shoes all gone.  But the game says I have them.   I’m glad the game agrees. Now let me have them please.   I just can’t access them. Haven’t checked the beard, and don’t really care  about the beard.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    @Rikk @kokokokonut do either of you have this scarf either owned or available to purchase in your games? I do not. I have owned it forever, I dressed my NPC husband in it about a week before updating, and now it is gone. Not in his kloset, not in the shop. Same with the pants he is wearing. Unfortunately these are the only things I have saved in a screenshot, but there is a lot more missing.

iOS
  • Options
    Same for me @AliBryant it’s not in my owned wardrobe or the shop anymore. I never thought I would need to screenshot everything I purchase 😔
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    If you vote, you can click on get this look, and it shows that you still own clothes, they are just missing.  Like this:

It shows I own that scarf @alibryant but like you - it is no where to be found in my game.   Do you recall the Purple suit jacket & tie?  I don’t even see that in the votebooth, certainly not anywhere in my closet.  BUT I own it.
    ;)
    I found the Vote Booth is a good way to determine and prove some of what you are missing.
    my Christmas sparkly suit, the velvet Balmain smoking jacket, Are these still your games?  Bottom line, - at this time there is no immediate way for us to get the clothes back, however this is being researched. 

One possible reason - were you like me and momentarily divorced to get the last 3 wedding gowns? If you broke up with your spouse at any time, that could be why we lost things.  But, again they are researching.

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    peachypinkpeachypink Registered Users, Member 1,058 Posts
    edited November 2021
    So you take away things that people bought with NO warning and just expect us to be okay with it? 

Okay then..

(and this is to glu not you Kalinda.) 
    iOS 
    Played on and off since the beginning. 

Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100023214764241
  • Options
    I've never divorced my spouse and never got this three gowns.

Something I've just noticed as well...the black eyebrow color for men is not available in the shop or in the kloset, it's missing. 
    iOS
  • Options
    Very interesting that we can see the items in get this look @kokokokonut! Hopefully that helps @KalindaKing report this issue more accurately to the team. 
    iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    @KalindaKing I just did a test and purchased an item I saw while voting. Below are two screenshots from get this look before and after I bought it. Then the next three screenshots show that the watch does not exist in my husbands closet at all even though I just bought it.

iOS
  • Options
    edited November 2021
    I bought Thai bought that watch too, I’ll go look for it. Thanks @AliBryant

Mine is gone too. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @KalindaKing is the team looking into this? Items I buy for males in t voting booth don’t add to the male closet. Koko experienced the same thing. I posted screenshots above. This is part of the larger issue of items not displaying that Rikk started this thread for.
    iOS