Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    StellaKKH said:
    Pearl said:

I messaged support about the heating issue and apparently I’m the only one with the problem lol
    This is so disgusting.
    Maybe try sending screenshots of all the forum players complaining. I swear they think we're all idiots.
    They will probably try to claim the forum doesn’t exist🙄
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    jellymimijellymimi Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I was watching ads for k-stars and my phone started heating so much that i got scared 😳
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Honestly just now noticed that the same thing is happening to mine and I have an iPhone X. @KalindaKing please let glu know about this problem! 
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    GuillaumeKKHGuillaumeKKH Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I noticed that my phone was getting unusually hot too, but I was blaming it on the fact that I play this “side” game on an old IPhone 7…. then came to the forum to discover that a lot of players have the same problem. 

Congratulations GLU: with this update you manage to mess up more than ever before!! 

Since I already have all the Christmas items, and nothing new was added for male dolls, there really is no reason to waste time playing. 
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    edited December 2021
    jellymimi said:
    I was watching ads for k-stars and my phone started heating so much that i got scared 😳
    I have the same problem. My phone is on fire in a bad way
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    Honestly I only check my game to submit looks and then get out. I won’t try to get all the earnables this week. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I'm once again out of my ts group, can't view my looks and now my diamonds are gone too, smh 🤦‍♀️

• Options
    and all of my dyes are gone including the dyes from today's Christmas box

• Options
    FoxieLolaFoxieLola Registered Users, Member 652 Posts
    @Shellydaliie not this again, what a joke!!
    I'm not opening my game now after losing 28ish tickets last time. Keep us updated if they come back or not. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you 🙏🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Now I’m only submitting my look fast and then fully close the game. I don’t want to damage my phone. I hope we get a fix very soon. 
    iOS player 

• Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the dye was wine red. It's supposed to be earnable but when does Glu give us a chance to earn it? Also it hasn't even been 48 hours and I feel completely lost about what's been going on in the forum. But it sounds like there are post update issues. I  bet that if Glu got rid of tiers and duets, we'd see a lot less post update problems.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I just ramble so much hence the edit lol:
    The heating up glitch caused my FaceTime camera to lag while I was calling my boyfriend I could visibly see myself lagging too.
    Today the heat glitch isn’t a problem for me tho.

Also I feel like the game shouldn’t have more than 3 active quests at a given time (4 with the weekly quest)

It's too much when you have businesses and so many quests and also wanting to earn earnables I usually avoid doing tasks at this point unless if it’s to earn something like the weekly storyline quest or weekend clothes, I also like how the weekly story line offers direct transport to the location needed.
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I'm once again out of my ts group, can't view my looks and now my diamonds are gone too, smh 🤦‍♀️

and all of my dyes are gone including the dyes from today's Christmas box

These happen to me a lot. But it only happens when I have just logged into my game. After playing a while all of my dyes and diamonds come back. It has happened to me so many times I don’t get worried anymore. The time where you have to be worried is when they don’t come back after playing the game for 5+ mins. 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can try closing and reopening your game.  Very often dye (sometimes Diamonds!) show zero or  less when I start playing.  A full close and reopen usually restores them.  If they dont come back after a while, send a ticket to Customer Care.  Explain and ask for their help.   Good Luck.:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Update: they're all back dyes and diamonds and looks. I closed the game left it for a while and opened it up again. 😊👍
  • Options
    alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
    Oh please my phone heated up as soon as I OPENED the app 💀😭
  • Options
    babyface99babyface99 Registered Users, Member 255 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas Please share the problem with overheating with the team asap. It happens on Ios and Android, and customer care doesn't care 😒 
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    Opened the app just to open my daily box and watch a 15 second ad, and my battery dropped by 10%. 💀
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    I love that the update is fast, but damn, I would rather it be how it was before, slow, because I think that’s the reason why most of our phones/tablets get hot within seconds. 🤔
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I was looking at the newsletter email. Is there anyway I can get a non Duet version of Sugar & Spice? Since Glu doesn't ask people if they actually want things in the game or care if they do, people should have the option to opt out. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Just realized my phone is heating up too 🥴 I hope it gets fixed, I'm scared to have the app open for a long time if it's going to ruin my device 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    Since the explanation I posted about how an app can cause your phone to heat up has been deleted, I’m just going to post this.

I know what I posted was kind of off topic but I thought people would like an explanation as to why this happens. Obviously Glu didn’t like me explaining that this can damage your device🙄
    Why do I even bother 😒
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Were you editing when it disapoeared?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I was charging my phone while playing and usually my charger is always really slow but i played the game for like 10 minutes and my battery went from 52% to 94% which NEVER happens usually that would take like 30 minutes. Is this somehow connected to the game being fast or what because it’s really weird
  • Options
    jackiekkhjackiekkh Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Also if anyone has these pants if u don’t mind can u pls show them dyed? Thank you !!

• Options
    StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    Since the explanation I posted about how an app can cause your phone to heat up has been deleted, I’m just going to post this.

I know what I posted was kind of off topic but I thought people would like an explanation as to why this happens. Obviously Glu didn’t like me explaining that this can damage your device🙄

I was trying to find this exact post of yours and I even went through all the pages looking for it. For a second, I thought I was looking in the wrong thread and place, but guess I know now 🙄

Imagine being silenced for speaking the truth. Sorry Glu but your game overheating and threatening to destroy our devices is not a conspiracy but it's a fact instead. Maybe stop trying to silence us and instead own up to the mistakes YOU create? Every customer service ticket we open, your useless employees blame us for every. single. THING. This is past the point of embarrassment. It's just plain disgusting. I'm sorry to be harsh during the holidays of all time, really, but for people who spend their time/money and actually invest a lot of TRUST in this game, I think that they deserve a lot, lot, LOT better respect than this. Not that you've shown any proof of it yet.

I don't mind glitches. Or problems like this. I genuinely don't. Mistakes happen to everyone. You're only human, I understand. But right now, when you're past the point of taking responsibility for your actions and you instead have the audacity to blame US for your mishaps, that just breaks any loyalty we have for you. It won't be long before players leave the game. Many of us are already tired enough. And there's only so much sh*t someone wants to go through. We play to be entertained, not be harassed on a daily basis. Please just LISTEN to us for a change. LISTEN. That's all we ask.
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Options
    Were you editing when it disapoeared?
    No I wasn’t editing it.
    Why do I even bother 😒
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    StellaKKH said:

I was trying to find this exact post of yours and I even went through all the pages looking for it. For a second, I thought I was looking in the wrong thread and place, but guess I know now 🙄

Imagine being silenced for speaking the truth. Sorry Glu but your game overheating and threatening to destroy our devices is not a conspiracy but it's a fact instead. Maybe stop trying to silence us and instead own up to the mistakes YOU create? Every customer service ticket we open, your useless employees blame us for every. single. THING. This is past the point of embarrassment. It's just plain disgusting. I'm sorry to be harsh during the holidays of all time, really, but for people who spend their time/money and actually invest a lot of TRUST in this game, I think that they deserve a lot, lot, LOT better respect than this. Not that you've shown any proof of it yet.

I don't mind glitches. Or problems like this. I genuinely don't. Mistakes happen to everyone. You're only human, I understand. But right now, when you're past the point of taking responsibility for your actions and you instead have the audacity to blame US for your mishaps, that just breaks any loyalty we have for you. It won't be long before players leave the game. Many of us are already tired enough. And there's only so much sh*t someone wants to go through. We play to be entertained, not be harassed on a daily basis. Please just LISTEN to us for a change. LISTEN. That's all we ask.

OMG thanks for commenting this. I thought I was losing my mind & I imagined posting the entire thing. I even checked my profile to see if it’s was still in my previous comments & it’s not.

ALL THE EVIDENCE IS GONE 

I wish I had taken a screenshot 😫

Edit: if Glu responds, it will probably be to say I was spreading misinformation or something 🙄

Why do I even bother 😒
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.