Options

🎆✨🎄KK:H v12.6 Update -Ice Queens - All about the Holidays!☃️🕎✨

Comments

• Options
    ChrysalisChrysalis Registered Users, Member 275 Posts
    I actually like the fact that I can reach the second earnable with Duets, I like the gift box earnables, and I even enjoy making the matching looks, it's fun! It's just a lot of work and needs a large closet, so I agree, once a month would be good. And the hearts system is not bad.... for now. We'll see how that goes and if we stop reaching the second earnable in future.
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    Will the update be tommorrow @KalindaKing
  • Options
    samantha143samantha143 Registered Users, Member 555 Posts
    edited December 2021
    It’s a beautiful day to save lives 💞
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I love duets and I think they are so much easier to have a great score than regular SYS but that’s because of my kloset. I’m sure new players find it really hard 😕 
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm pretty sure Duets was made to seem easy to convince players they should want it, especially since no one asked for it.  I think it's pretty unlikely it's continue seeming easy. I used to easily get to the last earnable a lot more often with regular SYS before I had more items since Glu just keeps making it harder and way less fun. They make it harder eventually so players will give them more money. We're just cash cows to them. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    That’s what I was saying @jasminnlg
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Hoping to get three outfit spoilers
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    i like duets but as some other people said once a month would be enough... I like the heart system so far I reached all the earnables without issues. I think the cooldown time should be shorter to take into consideration newer players. The forum is pretty half and half about the duets so I hope they can compromise by doing only 1 a month but I dont want them to go away. Also hope that diamond boxes are gonna go back to the original price...I haven bought a single one this month even tho I wouldve if it wasnt for the price increase
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    StellaKKHStellaKKH Registered Users, Member 289 Posts
    kkhaylina said:
    i am fine with the heart system as it gets you all the earnables more easy then the normal systen but please get rid of the "if 5 people are 1st place then the person with 0,5 points behind will be 6th" just let it be the same TS ranking not the ine we have right now 

THIS! Honestly, people only really get tied in the first 1-2 tickets. And that's it. After that, everyone's close to each other, but the number of ties start to decrease. So honestly just remove the ranking system!!
    🦄 iOS player 🦄
    🌊 Playing since 2020 🌊
    🦩Feel free to add me on FB (:🦩
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Fae said:
    Imo, duets would be fine if we didn’t to do the same amount of looks as regular SYSs or if outfits wouldn’t lock when used on your partner. 

It’s just going to be flat out impossible for me, someone who has played a little over half a year, to make enough looks for the upcoming duets themes. 😔

But on a positive note, I really love the halo outfit and snowflake dress 🥰
    Anyone know if the hairstyle is one we already have and the halo is just a hat? Or does it seem attached? 
    The hair is the Alice and Olivia one from Kloset 

Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts

Wait don’t we have a similar dress but longer?
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    WhatIsRealityWhatIsReality Registered Users, Member 532 Posts
    I wish the forum had an app bc it would be so much easier to see the notifications and not have to check every minute for updates 😭
    When I first signed up to the forum(beginning of 2020) I honestly thought that Glu had a forum app because the decision to not have one would be a dumb business decision. I was disappointed when I found out they didn’t have one.

@KalindaKing making a forum app would be a good way to keep the users of the app engaged.

Glu could use it to make polls on basically every aspect of the game if they wanted to. The app could even be used to countdown to new app updates. I understand that Glu doesn’t control every aspect of the app update process but you have said before that Glu gets notified when Apple & Google have approved the update, so the idea of the countdown would still work. Also adding a countdown would give users an idea of when to expect the update. 

It doesn’t even have to be a forum app, a KKH community app would be perfectly fine😆
    Why do I even bother 😒
    It’s official I have SYS anxiety, does anyone else?
    PM me to add me on Facebook 
    #OnStrikeUntilEveryPlayerGets20Videos #EqualTreatmentOfAllPlayers #GreedyAppDevelopersLoseMoney
  • Options
    RiinaUkiiRiinaUkii Registered Users, Member 321 Posts

in some weird way i like the dress, it's something different haha. but the hair? no. the wreath? what to do with it? a glittery star would match better i think. it's too much happening here.
    maybe it has an effect and the christmas balls light up? would be nice!

• Options

like this one a lot. as i suspect, this one will be in a diamond box or in the gold tier sys. like always. so next please..

• Options

that looks bad, pretty much EVERYTHING doesn't fit together.
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I'm not a fan of the duets sys events but I do prefer the hearts system. I think its better because firstly I find it easier anyway to get to the last earnable,you can get multiple full marks in an sys and also an added bonus for me is getting the bronze and silver boxes whilst also getting new items. 

I will say though, the tie system is brutal, they should change that to the tie system in a normal sys event.
  • Options
    Cassie_KKHCassie_KKH Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    A lot of people are saying they didn't listen to our opinions of Duets and I partially agree, but I'm also assuming they have planned these Duet SYS maybe as far as into January or February.
    I don't think they will just skip them just because the majority don't like them, since they have already planned them ahead of time. 
  • Options
    patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts
    @Cassie_KKH I really don’t think they’re going anywhere, the tier system received a lot more negative reactions and they just rolled with it
  • Options
    kkhnellykkhnelly Registered Users, Member 87 Posts
    my squad box…. 😳
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I love this dress ! it look like something Marge will wear for a Christmas episode. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    kylie27kylie27 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Off-topic but I am the only one who couldn’t watch any videos for kstars, energy and cash in the last month? 
  • Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts
    Does anybody know when newsletters are usually released? Can’t wait for Kollections spoilers 😅
  • Options
    Does anybody know when newsletters are usually released? Can’t wait for Kollections spoilers 😅

I thought it should usually be on the 1st, but who knows.. GLU is always questionable

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.