Options

🗳️🔁🔥 SYS TB - 12/6/21 - Fire & Ice Again - SYS TB🧊🔁🗳️

Comments

• Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts
    jasminnlg said:

Came across this doll in the VB! Does anyone know where this dress and crown are from?

they were the prizes when we had this theme the first time
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    TheJinxTheJinx Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    Bronze box pretty happy to get some k-star, time to open Christmas boxes haha. 
    💜 IOS Player 💜
    🖤 Been playing on and off again, New Game! 🖤
    💜 Just trying to be a chill player here! 💜
    #FixTheWine! 🙄
    #Organize Closet 👏🏼
  • Options
    keke0388keke0388 Registered Users, Member 1,556 Posts
    I don’t know what thread this belongs to but what place do you have to be in to level up to the next level in sys? Like to go from silver 2 to silver 3? 
  • Options
    tt_tt_ Registered Users, Member 142 Posts
    tt_ said:
    First 3! Good start, probably gonna stick to ice over fire. Still so sad I missed all the original prizes with this sys. Probably my favourite prizes so I hope they come back 

Love these looks! Where do you get the hair colour, it looks lighter than anything I have but it may just look darker on my doll. 
    Thank you ☺️ And it’s this light icy blue! It’s available for kstars 

• Options
    poppylockspoppylocks Registered Users, Member 148 Posts

Lucky pick! (Bronze box)
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    I submitted two looks in a row and this is what happened 😬
    the 39 you might've figured is after the 60

• Options
    BriannakkhBriannakkh Registered Users, Member 1,379 Posts

I started well but now I score lower and lower with every new look. I don’t think I will be able to reach solver box :(
  • Options
    sariesarie Registered Users, Member 835 Posts

I remember the first time this was happening I was so sad I couldn't reach the eyes 😭 too bad we can't get at least the earnables again if we didn't get them the first time around. Got some okayish necklace from my bronze box 
    23yo🦙, 🇨🇿/🇬🇧, Android
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    🙄
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    RavenaRavena Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    justanna said:
    Ravena said:
    Anyone else has the same problem with me? I can't claim my awards, it's just doesn't show me to collect them. I asked for help about 10 hours ago, but customer service didn't reply me. How can I play and what's the point if I can't collect my awards? The votes were finished many hours ago, now I have 119 votes but I can't collect the diamond and the red dye.
    Had the same issue. Closed the game, restarted my phone, then repeated again. It eventually started working - not sure why, though.
    Did the same thing, but for me it's still not working.
  • Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    Just spotted a hacker in the VB..

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    KKH_p1ayerKKH_p1ayer Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Ravena said:
    Anyone else has the same problem with me? I can't claim my awards, it's just doesn't show me to collect them. I asked for help about 10 hours ago, but customer service didn't reply me. How can I play and what's the point if I can't collect my awards? The votes were finished many hours ago, now I have 119 votes but I can't collect the diamond and the red dye.

I'm having the same problem and it's annoying. I tried closing the game, restarting my phone, and cleared the cache, but it still won't work.
    iOS

• Options
    6-9 f*ck that 60 omg 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    Ravena said:

I'm having the same problem and it's annoying. I tried closing the game, restarting my phone, and cleared the cache, but it still won't work.
    I have the same issue and as far as I can see, all we can do is wait, because eventually they added up my sys score correctly and I could claim my rewards. The votes are inconsistent every time I submit a new look but after some time they eventually catch up.
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Has anyone reached the silver box? If so, it is really three of them?😃
    My scores are dropping so just wondering if I’m missing much *sigh*
  • Options
    edited December 2021
    6-9 f*ck that 60 omg 😭
    Same things after happening to me, I hope it picks up coz I got 39 with my last look and I'm currently 3rd. Btw those eyes are class, where are they from?

• Options
    edited December 2021
    6-9 f*ck that 60 omg 😭
    Same things after happening to me, I hope it picks up coz I got 39 with my last look and I'm currently 3rd. Btw those eyes are class, where are they from?

The eyes are from this LIITA event! They’re available for 50 diamonds. @Shellydaliie
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited December 2021
    Even though I have to submit my looks in a hurry, at least my scores haven't been bad. Ice does better for me. I don't remember if that was the case the first time we had the theme.
    Platform: Android

• Options
    AnjakkhAnjakkh Registered Users, Member 1,290 Posts
    6-10

My doll’s name is Anja✨
    Daily player from Serbia 🇷🇸 ~iOS
    English isn’t my first language
  • Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Anyones TS score lower than their SYS score?
    😬😬😬
    I messaged CS about something else nearly 24 hours ago and also messaged about this & they haven’t replied!!!
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    This exact look got 51 I believe at the start of this sys for me and with this 60 curse I got 39 again! 

Its beyond frustrating that this happens when you get 60, certainly shouldn't hamper your scores for the rest of an sys event.

• Options
    MilokkhMilokkh Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Got my final earnable (3 Silver Boxes) for this SYS. I’m so glad I managed to skip the boxes with dyes!
  • Options
    Milokkh said:

Got my final earnable (3 Silver Boxes) for this SYS. I’m so glad I managed to skip the boxes with dyes!
    Great to know that it is actually 3 silver boxes and not a typo on glu's part 😄
  • Options
    NewsychickNewsychick Registered Users, Member 427 Posts
    Looks 1-8. Scoring slightly low so don’t think I’ll reach the silver gift boxes. Need to create a couple of really strong fire looks 🔥 

My doll's name is Kaysi 
    iOS player 
  • Options
    Lisak2Lisak2 Registered Users 217 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @KalindaKing can something be done about the fact that some of us are experiencing a glitch where our scores aren't being added to the earnables progression bar? I've messaged support but it's still happening to me. 
  • Options
    lilirose98lilirose98 Registered Users, Member 621 Posts
    edited December 2021
  • Options
    Got the flower dress!!! 😍😍😍
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗