Options

Hiding Facebook Name

Gizmo94Gizmo94 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

Hey everyone, I’m sorry if it feels like I’m spamming everyone with questions, but…

I’ve just connected my game to Facebook, I thought the 20 K Stars would come in handy, and the contacts are good to have as well, but I was just wondering whether it is possible to either change, or hide your name?

I absolutely love the game, but I don’t want all of my Facebook friends seeing my name, and knowing that I play the game. So is there any way that you can change the name or even hide it? Maybe even so it just displays a user name rather than my real name?

It would be hugely appreciated if anybody knows. Thank you! 😊 

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You can go into Maria's office and pay to change your in game name,  but it sounds like you should try a new fb acct just for the game,  a lot of us do that,  so try and make a new FB account.  and then change the password of your 1st account. When the game can't sign in, it gIves you the opportunity to sign in with your new fb account. good luck wit whatever way you do it, 

Maris name change will take your real name out if the game, but your real fb page will still be connected.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary