Options

Didn't clamed my rewards SYS

DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
Hi, I have problem with Under the mistletoe SYS. I was in first place in silver 3, just hours until end. I couldn't claim last earnable, 3 silver boxes, because the points weren't adding up. So i was going to try later, and when I got in game new SYS  already started and I didn't get any rewards. I couldn't get in sooner because I was busy and I didn't know new SYS will be staring only few hours until current one finished. So what can I do? I already contacted customer service and started new SYS where I'm in gold now...
❤️ android player ❤️
🇭🇷🦊♒ 

Comments

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    edited December 2021
    All you can do is contact customer support, if you are having that issue just screen shot it & send it to them asap- as they can take a while to reply.

I think other dolls are also having the same issue, so hopefully all is resolved soon & everyone gets the earnables they earnt.

@Dorica
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    Thank you for answering, i contacted them already, but I don't have screen shot of points in the end. I have from look 7. I didn't take it because every time I got rewards in the end. There was short window from end of old and beginning of new sys. I didn't know this will be starting so soon. And this is maybe second time if not the first, that i got to first place, that's way it's so frustrating...

Hope all will be okay. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi.  Customer Care should be able to resolve it for you.   Sorry you had this problem.  In the future, for your own piece of mind, especially if the scores are not adding properly, take screenshots of everything.  Good luck and Happy Holidays!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    Hi.  Customer Care should be able to resolve it for you.   Sorry you had this problem.  In the future, for your own piece of mind, especially if the scores are not adding properly, take screenshots of everything.  Good luck and Happy Holidays!
    Thank you for the reply. Will do in future. Happy holidays to you too :smile:
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    Update, I got silver boxes, still missing the main reward. 

❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒