Options

Items meant to be available for diamonds

kkh_1996kkh_1996 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Items that were meant to be made available for diamonds during this current update aren’t yet available 

Comments

• Options
    Addison90210Addison90210 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    kkh_1996 said:
    Items that were meant to be made available for diamonds during this current update aren’t yet available 

Wow! When is gonna happened?
  • Options
    DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I missed out on a VIP dress that's in there while saving for a sale that didn't even have enough new TBs in it so I hope it becomes available like it's supposed to be. TB boxes are a terrible way to get tbs so I want sales back to the way they were and for items to become available for diamonds when they're supposed to. 
    Platform: Android

• Options
    isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    kkh_1996 said:

I’ve seen several of these for diamonds in the SYS VB.
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I know that feeling! This outfit should have been available for diamonds ages ago and I’ve been waiting to buy it…I’d love to know when the team will add it! 

Several people in my squad are wearing them but they’re still unavailable. Any ideas @eggsandbananas @kalindaking ?

• Options
    trixiee3trixiee3 Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can find a list of items that are currently available for diamonds? 

I’m trying to upload looks to my lookbook for my squad. it would be helpful to know what items are available for purchase 
  • Options
    lisztomanialisztomania Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    The St. Patrick’s weekend items are not available either and they should be. Although I haven’t checked in a while so I could be wrong 😅
    She/Her
    iOS Player
  • Options
    kkh_1996kkh_1996 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    edited January 2022
    isabeau said:
    kkh_1996 said:

I’ve seen several of these for diamonds in the SYS VB.
    Wow really? Someone in my squad has these items in their logbook and it says unavailable