Options

Love lasts forever I guess?

AnishaWatemAnishaWatem Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
Just divorced my doll’s husband yesterday, cause I was tired of him calling and asking me to go out with him😵‍💫! But I’m STILL getting the calls and he literally proposed to me again? I said no, but he’s still in my contacts. I’m going insane! 

Comments

• Options
    pizzagurlyumpizzagurlyum Registered Users, Member 676 Posts
    Lol you should delete him. Isn't there an X like this? in case you want to remove him forever. 
  • Options
    Btw depending on when you started playing, there are some contacts you cannot delete, like Dirk Diamonds for example. Or that guy Tony Murphy
  • Options
    Lol you should delete him. Isn't there an X like this? in case you want to remove him forever. 
    I’ve tried😫, I’m not doing anything with him, but I’ve gotten this same message since

• Options
    I’ve tried😫, I’m not doing anything with him, but I’ve gotten this same message since

Uh oh... it happened to me too with a professional contact. The only way is to contact aupport about it. Ir try to invite him on a date then break up with him 😅
  • Options
    Forgot you could do that!! Thank you so much🥰
  • Options
    Forgot you could do that!! Thank you so much🥰
    You are welcome 🥰