Options

🗳️KK:H SYS Duets 1/6/22💑 Ice Queens!💑🗳️

1789101113Next

Comments

• Options
    kkhsmkkhsm Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Absolutely gutted, working all day and didn't have time to claim my prizes before work and my scoring is all ways delayed. So the new sys has started and i never got my prizes for the placement I came or the last silver box or the dress even though I have 50 hearts.
  • Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Elenaaa said:
    jackiekkh said:

i missed TWOO tickets 😭 i’m so sad this was so pretty
    Message support!! They should give you the dress. I’ve had the same thing happen to me and I’ve seen others with the same problem, messaged support and got the last item! The dress is stunning, really worth it! 💕
    i would if i had 49 or smth i feel bad asking when it’s 2.5 away idk did anyone get it with this much left ? should i go for it?
    I’ve never asked with hearts, but with the normal system I was given the prize when I was 3 points away! Doesn’t hurt to ask support. ^^
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I was very lucky ☺️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    ElenaaaElenaaa Registered Users, Member 474 Posts
    edited January 2022
    jackiekkh said:
    Elenaaa said:
    jackiekkh said:

i missed TWOO tickets 😭 i’m so sad this was so pretty
    Message support!! They should give you the dress. I’ve had the same thing happen to me and I’ve seen others with the same problem, messaged support and got the last item! The dress is stunning, really worth it! 💕
    i would if i had 49 or smth i feel bad asking when it’s 2.5 away idk did anyone get it with this much left ? should i go for it?
    Yes! I think it’s worth a shot, I’ve never had it with duets but I have had it twice with regular scores (./60) and one of those times I think I was 10 points or so away and I didn’t think I would get it but I messaged anyway and got the last earnable! 

Edit: I do think it depends on the person you get for support
  • Options
    wafflesbetchwafflesbetch Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
    annalynn said:
    so cute❤️
    Hey! Wanted to ask where the shirt from the second pic is from!
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @wafflesbetch it’s from the kloset
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    sammiegoesammiegoe Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    SammieC said:
    My favourite SYS so far!! A couple of my best looks ✨ Ended up 2nd in a very chill gold group ✨💖 Congrats @sammiegoe for 1st place, totally deserved you had amazing looks!! 💕

@SammieC Oh haha I just saw this!!! Thanks :) I haven't met another Sammie who spells it the same way haha
    Played on and off since the beginning 💕
    ✨ iOS, Sammie KKH on FB ✨