Options

sys themes

mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
okay so is there a way to know what the next theme for sys events is gonna be? i mean does glu post something beforehand or does everyone find out at the same time?
xx
(IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    edited January 2022
    The Thursday themes for new prizes is announced in the monthly newsletter.   The Monday TB themes are announced the previous Friday, when we open that event thread.  There should be a place in the game to sign up for the newsletter I believe.  anyone remember how we sign up?  
    I’ll check if it’s not in the game settings or dashboard.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    The Thursday the Thursday themes for new prizes is announced in the monthly newsletter.   The Monday TB themes are announced the previous Friday, when we open that event thread.  There should be a place in the game to sign up for the newsletter I believe.  anyone remember how we sign up?  
    I’ll check if it’s not in the game settings or dashboard.
    okay pls if u find how i can sign up to the newsletter reply to here, and thanks so much for answering xoxo
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.