Options

Looking for Active Squad Members

acolombaoacolombao Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
edited January 2022 in KKH Squads
4 spots open!! Must be active and send kudos or you will be removed. There has not been a day we missed the daily gift box as well! Looking for people who will abide by these rules and have fun 😊

Comments

• Options
    MiisaKKHMiisaKKH Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Hi! I just sent a request to join😊 I was pretty much the only one sending kudos in my last squad so I got frustrated :/. I play every day and give all the kudos possible😊
  • Options
    acolombaoacolombao Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Hii! It’s open so you should be able to join 😊 I know exactly what you mean, it’s super frustrating!! I removed a couple people who are not giving kudos that way everyone is getting a fair share! You sound like a great fit for my squad. Can’t wait for you to join 😊
  • Options
    Emma_KKH_xoEmma_KKH_xo Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Hi! I just joined your squad! I promise I’m an active player and I send kudos and occasionally make purchases :)
  • Options
    erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hi!! Do u still have spots left?

Me and my sister are in a terrible squad where only 2 ppl send kudos and we're searching for a new one, we're daily players and happy to send kudos to everyone :)

I just have to wait until the end of sys tomorrow to get 2 kudos from the only 2 ppl who send them so I can open my 1st kudos box and finally change squads 🙃