IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    edited December 2023

• Options
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    Hey Sis, it’s Christmas!  o:) 

I want to wish all my Dolls a very Merry Christmas! I hope your holiday is filled with laughter, family and friends and most of all, love. I know you’re all on Santa’s good list so I hope you get everything you wish for. 

I’m so glad you’re all a part of our little UKD family. Blessings to you and your loved ones. xx

• Options
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    edited December 2023
  • Options

• Options
  • Options

• Options
  • Options
    Oh no! The worst is happening! KKH is officially ending. I’m so sad…. I don’t even know what to say!

• Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Irons said:
    Oh no! The worst is happening! KKH is officially ending. I’m so sad…. I don’t even know what to say!

I spent the remaining stars on collections😂 finally got a guitar! But otherwise I’m shocked and still can’t believe it’ll disappear in April…
  • Options

• Options
    IKR! @justanna I’m so sad about it. I use the game as a way to combat the stress from work and life in general. I also love interacting with all you Dolls. But I’m going to be devastated to lose all my clothes and accessories! 😩

Your guitar look and flower is so adorable! Really cute. 🌼

Well if anyone knows another game we could enjoy as much! 
  • Options
    edited January 4
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM  o:) MUTHA o:)

Ok Dolls. I’ve had some time to digest the sad news. 😔
    As leader of this amazing Squad, I’ll be going down with the ship! 👻
    The only fun I’ve been getting from the game is seeing all your amazing looks and trying some of my own. So I will continue to play, continue to hand out Kudos and continue to post here as often as I can. 👠🔥💅🪩
    I won’t be hung up on signing in but will miss your new looks if you don’t. I will totally understand if you want to leave the game. I’ve absolutely loved this Squad and wish everyone a happy and healthy 2024. 

If you want to continue to play dress up with me, I’m up for some company! 

Anyone with me? 

• Options
  • Options
    taboo25taboo25 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I was so sad to hear about this! The game has been a great stress reliever for me over the years. I'll play dress up for a bit...
  • Options
    DiamondKKHDiamondKKH Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Irons said:

Ok Dolls. I’ve had some time to digest the sad news. 😔
    As leader of this amazing Squad, I’ll be going down with the ship! 👻
    The only fun I’ve been getting from the game is seeing all your amazing looks and trying some of my own. So I will continue to play, continue to hand out Kudos and continue to post here as often as I can. 👠🔥💅🪩
    I won’t be hung up on signing in but will miss your new looks if you don’t. I will totally understand if you want to leave the game. I’ve absolutely loved this Squad and wish everyone a happy and healthy 2024. 

If you want to continue to play dress up with me, I’m up for some company! 

Anyone with me? 

I'm with you, girl ✌️ 
    Still pretty mad at this ridiculous and cowardly cruel decision that Glu imposed, but I'll be dressing up until the ship hits the bottom of the sea. 
    Thanks for all your support and amazing style and leadership, @Irons 🫰
    Let's be devastated in our best suits ✊️🔥
  • Options
  • Options
    edited January 7

Hey Dolls! 
    We really do have the best Squad in all of KKH!  <3 You all have made this so much more fun! 
    To memorialise our family, I thought it would be fun to take a Squad photo. But not just any photo…a before and after!  :D:wink:
    Dress your Doll in the earliest drag you can remember! Leave all the highlights, posh frocks and jewels for the second pic! Your best drag now. Just choose your most fav look, makeup, handheld or purse. 
    Send your x2 pics (screenshots)to my mailbox. That way they can all be a surprise for everyone! Let’s try to get them all in within the next week or so. I’ll chase if I have to! 👮 I know you don’t want the Po Po after you! 🤪

• Options
    edited January 8
    Dolls. For your first pic you don’t have to have an old photo. Just dress your Doll in a look you rocked in the early days. 
  • Options
    edited January 8
  • Options
    erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Hi mutha, hi dolls! Things have been crazy here irl but I'm up to the challenge! I'll try to remember how my doll was in her early days and then I'll send it to u :)
    Also I'm so thankful for being a part of this squad, let's keep rocking the runway til the end 🎉
  • Options
    Hey my Gorgeous Dolls. 

It seems we really are falling out of love with KKH. It’s so sad. Our lowest sign in ever!

If you are done with the game, please be sure to sign out of the Squad before you delete the app. xx

• Options
    edited February 2

• Options

• Options
    edited April 2

• Options
    Hey my gorgeous Dolls.💅

This is our final week enjoying KKH and our amazing Squad. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I’ve enjoyed playing this game so much. It got me through quite a few difficult times. It’s such a great way of distracting from the day to day and once they introduced Squads, allowed us to connect and share in the fun.

It was a journey getting to our final 15, but it was so worth it. You Dolls made the game so much fun. I so enjoyed all the banter.

I think it’s unlikely I will ever play another game any time soon. I still marvel at the time and money I put into this one.Just in case, I’ve done a screenshot of my ID.

My love and admiration for you all will not end with the game. This time will always be a special memory for me. So thanks for a great experience Dolls and I wish you all the best. 

It’s with the heaviest of hearts that I say... 😔🥰