Options

👠💅!!! United King Dolls!!! 💄💵- Squad Member Only - Squad Chat

Comments

• Options
    IronsIrons Registered Users, Member 679 Posts
    🥰Well done Sindhu!🥰 Everyone loved your spooky ooky look! 😱❤️ It was a close one. You and Camille were neck in neck but you pulled it out with 4 unique votes to her 3. I will send you a pm to help you claim your prize. 🎁 Thank you to all the dolls who entered an voted!!😘

• Options
    Muddah47Muddah47 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Congratulations @sindhu 🍾
  • Options
    erikacaroliinelerikacaroliinel Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    Yaaaay congrats @sindhu!! 🎉🎉
  • Options
    HeyItsLissaHeyItsLissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    So the new update is crap. We only get kudos twice a week now😡
  • Options
    Yeah, I'm hoping it will cause such an uproar that they will have to change it back. I stopped spending money on the game in November or December because all of my sys tickets disappeared and it took over a week for them to give my tickets back. I ended up dropping from gold level and missed out on a dress I wanted. They wouldn't give me the dress even though I was I first place. I considered contacting Google for a refund but changed my mind. I may end up doing it after all even though I love the game😢
  • Options
    Hey dolls.  I totally agree with your comments. I had been using a spreadsheet so I gave to all the dolls equally. But now that they only give twice a week, it may need more thought. Will have a think on this but open to suggestions. Any solution must be fair. 
  • Options
    Hi dolls. I’ve had a think about the kudos. I think the only way to keep it fair is to not interfere. It’s best to let each player choose who they want to give their kudos to. I will keep an eye on things to be sure all the dolls are handing out their kudos regularly like I always do, but I don’t want to be harsh and impose restrictions. If you see something not quite right, let me know.  I’ve tried to get as good a bunch of dolls as possible and I think we’ve got it! 💅
  • Options
    @Irons I absolutely love this look that you have on now, so jealous😍😍😍
  • Options
    Hey @HeyItsLissa that’s so sweet of you. 💕Thanks. I absolutely adore your pink hair look in your look book. The jumpsuit is 🔥🔥🔥!
  • Options
    VenicePrinceVenicePrince Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I am literally gonna die 😭 I updated my game and my save file wasn't there but when I checked my Game Center it was literally my level 13 save!! Ugh.
  • Options
    I am literally gonna die 😭 I updated my game and my save file wasn't there but when I checked my Game Center it was literally my level 13 save!! Ugh.
    I had something similar happen a few years ago. Customer service was able to sort it out. I think reloading it will possibly fix the issue also
  • Options
    Hey @VenicePrince. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your game. Hope it works out for you. 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    😍
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Just changed my lewk and realised some of the Squad has a black and white vibe! 😎 Lovin it! 😎 Fun to see some of the old classics. ❤️

• Options
    Thanks @sindhu

Love the pastel lewk you’re wearing today. So pretty! 🌸
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:) MUTHA o:) Hey dolls. I wanted to let you dolls know why I chopped CamilleRazat aka Venice Prince aka Evangeline Chanel. I sent her a message asking her to be cool with the Look book updates. She clearly didn't listen or care. I already find it time consuming scrolling to find the dolls I need to give Kudos to. Flooding the activity is not cool. I had complaints from 2 other dolls. I'm all for doing updates but her level was just inconsiderate of all the dolls and as MUTHA, I gotta keep it real. Sorry gurl, I did warn you!

• Options
    edited February 2022
     o:) APPRECIATION POST FROM MUTHA o:)  Love all your lewks dolls. Really ❤️ our Squad! So what category are you walking? 😜
  • Options

• Options

• Options

• Options
    edited February 2022

• Options
    edited February 2022
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ @sindhu ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    ANNOUNCEMENT FROM o:)  MUTHA o:) Hey dolls. I’ve made an offer to our Squad via our Motto. (Does anyone read that regularly???) Any dolls who join our forum who are not already on, will get 1 extra Kudos from me. Would really be fun to have all the dolls from our Squad here spilling the tea! Hope you are generous as well! 

• Options
    Guess what just popped up for  o:) MUTHA o:) Have coveted this for ages! It was Asia who inspired me! Wish me luck!!! 🤞🌟
  • Options

• Options
    edited February 2022
    Oh well. “It’s only money, she says as she hoofs it back to her corner!” “You got any money for me? she shouts in her most sultry twang.”

• Options
    💕🌸Oooh! Pretty purse @Nellebells 🌸💕
  • Options
    NellebellsNellebells Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Irons said:
    💕🌸Oooh! Pretty purse @Nellebells 🌸💕
    Thank you! I was just about to change my purse!  :D I got this cute new one from the Spring Forward gift box 
  • Options
    edited February 2022
    Ok Dolls. I've placed an ad for a 15th Squad member on the KKH Squad main forum. 

• Options
    💕