Options

Comeback Quest

carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
I tried looking for a thread that would help me, but i couldn't find one so I'll open my own.
I reached the A-list a while ago and I can start on the comeback quest. I haven't done any of them so far. Which one would be better to do first? Fashion Icon, Money Maker, or Love Guru?
♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
#FixTheWine

Comments

• Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    It made the most sense to me to do it in this order: 1) Money Maker, 2) Fashion Icon, 3) Love Guru. I’m on Love Guru now and currently #2. 
  • Options
    DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
    It's not big difference I think, I was choosing by dresses you get. I first picked Fashion icon and now I'm on Money maker. 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    There is a ‘stickied” thread about the Comebacks.  Check it out here - https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5411136/feedback-on-comeback-quest#latest
    Hope this helps.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    I have a question. I wanna do my second comeback and I own chevier in Paris. When Korkov tweets about me I get 3,000,000 fans. Will this change ? @kokokokonut @KalindaKing
  • Options
    When you lose your fan base after a comeback, the fans you get for tasks  are lower till you build up again. The fastest way to fill up your fans again are parties.  You get the most fans with parties.  If you don't mind skipping the weekday TB, you could do parties instead. This will also help you pass friends. Like a private Party event. But don't skip weekend events. Good luck. :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Thank you @kokokokonut! One more question. The amount of event points I get won’t change right ? 😆 
  • Options
    Event points will not change, 3 hour gig is 12 event points plus bonus. 8 hour gig is a base of 20. Number of fans earned does fluctuate based on number of fans you have.  Does that clear it up?
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary