Options

KKH: Lore (Story Time)

JuliaJadeJuliaJade Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
edited February 2022 in KKH General Discussion
Hey hey!
I thought it would be a fun idea to share our KKH journeys with one another. 
Stories make things so much more interesting and entertaining so I’d like to share my lore. 

Meet Julia Jade, young, ambitious, and full of dreams. With her man by her side - she could do anything. 
Hand in hand, they left everything behind and set off for California. A few years pass with not much luck in between until Julia Jade met the Queen Doll herself, Kim Kardashian - everything changes for the better with a brighter future ahead - or so she thought. Julia Jade and Christopher were married, birthed two beautiful daughters and thought they had it made. But soon after, Christopher was tired of being alone and just couldn’t understand the demanding life of a celebrity
. He became desperate, needy, and down right bitter towards her success - perhaps because he felt he was riding her coat tails and felt the sting of jealousy.
Julia Jade was not a bad partner, nor a bad mother - she did everything she could to be the perfect supporter, the perfect mother, the perfect wife - none of it meant anything to Christopher anymore.
In a drunken stupor - Christopher confesses he “no longer loves her” and demands a divorce. 
Quite tired of his behavior, Julia Jade agrees. 
Some time passes, she meets Ethan who just adores her and her two girls and just completely falls head over heals after meeting once at a charity ball. They married, Ethan adopted the two girls and they continue to strive for excellence in all things, especially with putting their family first above all else. 
———————
I hope you enjoyed this short story and had fun looking at the pictures. I stylized this based off of what my doll started with and how she grew into who she is today with a cute matching family photo from their time at the Nutcracker as performers. That’s the story I tell myself 🤣

Happy Almost Valentines!

I’d love to see your journey as well!
- Cheers!

Edit to add Valentines Photo!

Comments

• Options
    kkhdarlkkhdarl Registered Users, Member 76 Posts
    i absolutely love this!! i too play with my doll’s story in mind and make choices based on her too!❤️
  • Options
    jasminnlgjasminnlg Registered Users, Member 326 Posts
    Awww this is so cute !! I play with my doll too!💓💓🥺🥺