Options

🎆✨KK:H v12.9 Update - Spring Forward!🎆✨

Comments

• Options
    Pinkpetals_Pinkpetals_ Registered Users, Member 93 Posts
    edited March 2022
    KKH_Sara said:
    I was really hoping the sale ended Thursday instead of Tuesday so I’d know how much I want to spend on VIP 😕 looking at update spoilers trying to guess. Did we already get this outfit? If not, that’s my guess 👀

I’ve seen some spoilers floating on FB, and this isn’t the outfit for VIP if what I seen is correct. I think this dress & hair are apart of an SYS event coming up.
  • Options
    alejandraguemalejandraguem Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:
    I was really hoping the sale ended Thursday instead of Tuesday so I’d know how much I want to spend on VIP 😕 looking at update spoilers trying to guess. Did we already get this outfit? If not, that’s my guess 👀

I’ve seen some spoilers floating on FB, and this isn’t the outfit for VIP if what I seen is correct. I think this dress & hair are apart of an SYS event coming up.
    I’ve looking for some fb groups to join! Any suggestions?
  • Options
    b4tgirlb4tgirl Registered Users, Member 201 Posts
    When does the new kollection come out?
  • Options
    Kdiane_kkhKdiane_kkh Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    b4tgirl said:
    When does the new kollection come out?
    @b4tgirl March 24th.
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    Hey dolls - does anyone know if there are any items in the sale that are not usually there (like the lemon blush)? I only have 130 stars to spend and don’t want to buy items which are always coming back for Kimi and BF (and I think there’s a lot of them). But if there’s anything new, I’ll just have to buy it 🙃
  • Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I didn’t know where to put this but is anyone else having a problem where they haven’t collected any of the “rewards” when squad members make purchases? I can see it in the squad “news feed” that “so and so” bought something and sent the squad a gift but I have not received said gifts 🤔🤨
  • Options
    NikarafNikaraf Registered Users, Member 1,994 Posts
    I didn’t know where to put this but is anyone else having a problem where they haven’t collected any of the “rewards” when squad members make purchases? I can see it in the squad “news feed” that “so and so” bought something and sent the squad a gift but I have not received said gifts 🤔🤨
    Have you checked your mailbox? 
    Been actively playing since October 2020. 
    IOS free player / level 42
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Nikaraf said:
    Yes
  • Options
    simsimsimsim Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Is Facebook issue still a thing or is it just me? I really hope this will be fixed in the next update🤞🏻
  • Options
    Nikaraf said:
    Yes
    well they should be there and they are called "Friends with benefits" if it's not the maybe contact support? The "gifts" are normally 5 energy or 1 kstar.
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts

hi! i am new to the forum and made an account just for this. i am sorry to be posting on so many discussion threads but i need help and i’m not sure how to get it! when the weekend sys ended last night and i went to collect my prizes i found that my scores did not sync/update and so i was placed lower than i should be and missed out on the drink which i was supposed to get. i contacted support but that have not gotten back to me since yesterday. is there anything i can do!? please help!

• Options
    brynlenox said:

hi! i am new to the forum and made an account just for this. i am sorry to be posting on so many discussion threads but i need help and i’m not sure how to get it! when the weekend sys ended last night and i went to collect my prizes i found that my scores did not sync/update and so i was placed lower than i should be and missed out on the drink which i was supposed to get. i contacted support but that have not gotten back to me since yesterday. is there anything i can do!? please help!

Unfortunately the only thing you can do is wait for them to get back to you. 
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    brynlenoxbrynlenox Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    @Nikaraf ok thank you so much for answering😭
  • Options
    brynlenox said:
    @Nikaraf ok thank you so much for answering😭
    Of course! it normally take them lots of time to reply so try not to worry so much and wish for the best. I hope they get back to you as soon as possible 💗
    Also DO NOT delete your screenshots!
    Be kind to others 🤍
  • Options
    carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
    made an impulsive decision

but I finally have this dress and I love it😊
    ♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    justannajustanna Registered Users, Member 693 Posts
    How do you stop yourself from eyeing the TB items when you just know that the items will be fab this weekend?🤔 Asking for a friend…
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    edited March 2022
    Horray to double tapjoy offers - managed to get all this in the throwback sale : both hairstyles, both dresses, purse, gold earrings and the heart chocolates box... oh yes and the blush too! Now off to grind more for the VIP wknd 🙃

• Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    Ilze said:
    Horray to double tapjoy offers - managed to get all this in the throwback sale : both hairstyles, both dresses, purse and the heart chocolates box... oh yes and the blush too! Now off to grind more for the VIP wknd 🙃

I got that pink dress and hair on the right-I'm pretty obsessed with my new hair now 😂 before sale ends I'll probably get the left hair and right dress!
  • Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    Ilze said:
    Horray to double tapjoy offers - managed to get all this in the throwback sale : both hairstyles, both dresses, purse and the heart chocolates box... oh yes and the blush too! Now off to grind more for the VIP wknd 🙃

I got that pink dress and hair on the right-I'm pretty obsessed with my new hair now 😂 before sale ends I'll probably get the left hair and right dress!
    I do think they're some of the best items in the sale! I wanted the black dress for ages now, pink one I've never noticed before but I fell in love and I hope it will score well in spring SYS. The 2 hairs are so gorgeous aren't they 🥰
  • Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    justanna said:
    How do you stop yourself from eyeing the TB items when you just know that the items will be fab this weekend?🤔 Asking for a friend…
    @justanna I’m going through the same thing lol just don’t scroll down to the bottom of the kloset. I have to keep reminding myself to save my kstars for vip 😭
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    This is your sign to buy the gold blush if you haven’t already!!! 

My first two looks are so similar but my scores jumped as soon as I got the blush! You don’t know if they’ll be on sale again and it’s a very reasonable price :)
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    KKH_Sara said:

My first two looks are so similar but my scores jumped as soon as I got the blush! You don’t know if they’ll be on sale again and it’s a very reasonable price :)
    Trying to save for kimiversery BUT I think this will be a good investment so I will buy this now🤭
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @shankkh girl me too, I really don’t buy anything but this one is worth it IMO since you can wear it on anything!
  • Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    shankkh said:
    KKH_Sara said:

Trying to save for kimiversery BUT I think this will be a good investment so I will buy this now🤭
    Since the gold blush will be the same price if it comes back for Kimi (or will be 30 diamonds which imo is worth way more than 70 kstars) it definitely makes sense to get now!!
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    I feel like I may not always be getting my kstars -- I hit the next level for the "Top of the world" achievement but didn't get 10 stars, and just now I finished my business gig at So Chic San Diego and only got my kash + 1 star. Has this been happening to anyone else?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.