Options

Which Kollection(s) Is Your Favorite?

kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
So I recently started playing the game again and have many Kollections I haven’t played yet. From my short time being active on the forum, I see that certain Kollections are more sought after than others. 

With this month’s update, we have an opportunity to play limited time Kollections that we may not see again for a long time. I figured I start a thread since I may not be the only one wanting to know which ones are “worth it” to play or not. Especially since we’re talking about spending diamonds for most of these Kollections. 

If there’s a thread on this topic, please feel free to point me in that direction. I couldn’t find anything from doing a search. I did find the reference thread for the cost to play most of the Kollections. 🙂

Comments

• Options
    dinoqueen9dinoqueen9 Registered Users, Member 1,351 Posts
    Beautiful Eden, so of course I haven’t had it show up in over a year 🙃🙃
  • Options
    geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    The beautiful eden kollection is my favorite it was the first one that I completed ❤ 
    She/Her 

iOS (daily player⭐️)
  • Options
    kkhkarmenkkhkarmen Registered Users, Member 420 Posts
    Beautiful Eden, so of course I haven’t had it show up in over a year 🙃🙃
    geenellys said:
    The beautiful eden kollection is my favorite it was the first one that I completed ❤ 

Ah yes! I did see that one mentioned a lot. I’m in love as well. The bundle is stunning! And I really want that iced coffee and hair. 

Makes me want to have a few hundred k gems saved on reserve just in case it comes back around again. It’s 795 to complete the whole thing! 😩 But it definitely seems worth it.