Options

🗳️👫 KK:H SYS Duets 04/7/22 👬- Neon Party! 👭🗳️

Comments

• Options
    KKHhopeeKKHhopee Registered Users, Member 32 Posts
    Funny how this only happens with SYS spoilers and never the weekend spoilers
    Android doll from sweden! ♥

Been playing since launch but recently restarted back in december 2021 because of phone issues!

• Options
    LexKKHLexKKH Registered Users, Member 725 Posts
    Idk if I will submit these, but here’s some inspo. 
    Still figuring out what will work/won’t 
    IOS Doll 🇬🇧 Since 2019 :)
  • Options
    lunaloulunalou Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    KKHhopee said:
    Funny how this only happens with SYS spoilers and never the weekend spoilers
    Probably to sell more tickets now there’s more in the diamond boxes🤷‍♀️Like there’s no way to win the ts prizes without submitting extra tickets..
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Thanks for waiting! I'll post them now. Spoilers may be posted at different times.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    i’m all for new eyes/makeup in the game but i wish they weren’t always in sys because they’re sooo hard to get 
    Pretty sure they are for the top 12 people in gold, so it shouldn’t be as hard as it’s been previously:)

(If I’m wrong someone correct me pls:)
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

Love the hair😍 Do DB items ever come back? If they do, how long after it’s introduced? I want the hair but I’ve already spent enough diamonds to last the whole month 😅
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    everythingjosieeverythingjosie Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    edited June 2022
  • Options
    kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Can someone tell me the prize distribution in silver 3 pls? Who gets the eyes? Want to decide if i shd submit jst 1 ticket so i can level down from gold since i am not participating in the current event
  • Options
    stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    I feel like anytime eye makeup or lips are in the trendsetter prizes it’s always a bloodbath. 🤧
  • Options
    kadyyy said:
    Can someone tell me the prize distribution in silver 3 pls? Who gets the eyes? Want to decide if i shd submit jst 1 ticket so i can level down from gold since i am not participating in the current event
    Not 100% sure because the SYS hasn’t come out yet but I found this on a prize distribution forum.you would have to place between 5-7 place to get the eyes:)

• Options
    CariantheCarianthe Registered Users, Member 398 Posts

I need the face and body paint 💸💸💸
  • Options
    ThisIsFallonThisIsFallon Registered Users, Member 82 Posts
    If I were to be in silver lll what place would I have to finish in order to get the outfit? 
  • Options
    JohanaaJohanaa Registered Users, Member 503 Posts

🦋Android Player🦋
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    LexKKH said:
    kadyyy said:
    Not 100% sure because the SYS hasn’t come out yet but I found this on a prize distribution forum.you would have to place between 5-7 place to get the eyes:)

Thanks for sharing! Im saving this on my phone for future reference! Do you have an idea for gold by any chance? @LexKKH
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    stepht500 said:
    I feel like anytime eye makeup or lips are in the trendsetter prizes it’s always a bloodbath. 🤧
    Agreed but last time I got the pink lips without extra tickets and I didn't even want them 😂
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    I’ll send you the link to the forum too:)
  • Options
    If I were to be in silver lll what place would I have to finish in order to get the outfit? 
    1-2 place I would’ve thought @ThisIsFallon
  • Options
    ShellydaliieShellydaliie Registered Users, Member 1,064 Posts
    Carianthe said:
    LexKKH said:
    Sorry for posting so much, I just wanted to mention the difference between the eyes in the spoiler pics vs the AppStore promoI hope the eyes look more like the first pic than the second- I’m having trouble seeing the pupil in the right eye.
    Maybe it was timing?
    The eyes are so pretty in the promo pic but they look so wrong in the spoiler pic. We have several eyes with the same problem and I really wish glu would fix them, but not only have they not fixed them they continue to release eyes with the same problem. Based on where the doll’s eyeball is the eye lash and outline need to be moved closer to the nose on all of these newer eyes.
    Also, idk if its the quality of the image of the spoiler compared to the promo picture but the pupil and the highlight in the eye on the left are more visible and further down on the eye. In the promo picture, we can see the highlights in both eyes but in the spoiler, the highlight in the left eye is a lot less visible and in the right eye its non existant. The pupil is also centered in the promo picture and its nearer the top of the eye in the spoiler picture.
  • Options
    edited April 2022
    Also, idk if its the quality of the image of the spoiler compared to the promo picture but the pupil and the highlight in the eye on the left are more visible and further down on the eye. In the promo picture, we can see the highlights in both eyes but in the spoiler, the highlight in the left eye is a lot less visible and in the right eye its non existant. The pupil is also centered in the promo picture and its nearer the top of the eye in the spoiler picture.
    The promo pic gives the beautiful Eden kollection eyeball  vibe, where as the ingame spoilers give the recent  SYS prize from the Enchanted Spring SYS eyeball vibe.

I’m confused as to why they designed them so nice in the promo but changed them for the in-game.
  • Options
    kadyyykadyyy Registered Users, Member 355 Posts
    Thank you  @LexKKH😊