Options

Android Kstars Offers

carramen_carramen_ Registered Users, Member 563 Posts
Since it's a Double Star Weekend, I want to do offers for kstars. I've never really done them since they're all mostly game offers, but if you have an Android and you do game offers, which ones do you do and which ones are gonna be worth my time?💀
♡ android ♡ daily player ♡ 
#FixTheWine

Comments

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    carramen_ said:
    Since it's a Double Star Weekend, I want to do offers for kstars. I've never really done them since they're all mostly game offers, but if you have an Android and you do game offers, which ones do you do and which ones are gonna be worth my time?💀
    I've done quite a few last couple of months, usually I play some other game for a while, like a week or two, until I get the pay out, and some games I haven't managed to finish cause they've been too complicated, but some I've enjoyed. I did June's journey and Farm Idle, they weren't too hard to finish, and now I'm doing Board Kings. I haven't tried any ones with huuuuge pay outs, like Solitair and all the gambling ones.
    Oh I also ordered Graze for 1 pound, and some other food one for 1 pound, where you get the first order for the mentioned pound and set up a subscription, just need to remember to cancel subscription before they charge first full price! They're probably UK specific though,  I don't know where you're located :)
  • Options
    Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts
    edited April 2022
  • Options
    @Ilze I live in West Africa so I don't get any offers to buy food or do subscriptions. I'll try the games you suggested! Thank you!
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited April 2022
    @carramen_ I've played on Android for two years now and have rinsed these game offers - could you post a screenshot of the first few offers on your offerwall and I'll let you know if I've done any ☺️
  • Options
    Board Kings was super easy, I started Friday night and just finished! Plus I enjoyed the game too

• Options
    Oh and other one I'm doing now is Big Farm and it was pretty easy to get to level 15 and I got 2 payouts already, bigger pay outs to come ar levels 20 and 25, I am not sure if its still gonna be double stars after the double star wknd is finished cause I won't manage to reach level 25 until then.
  • Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    edited April 2022
    does anyone know what i can do to get more offers? im on IOS and lives in the middle east , i have like 1 offer but my friend also lives here and has an android but has a lot of offers 
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    mary1313 said:
    does anyone know what i can do to get more offers? im on IOS and lives in the middle east , i have like 1 offer but my friend also lives here and has an android but has a lot of offers 
    Only thing you can do is swap to Android unfortunately- iPhone doesn't do 'play other games to get kstars' offers, I can't remember the exact reason why but there was one! 
  • Options
    @JadeLaMuneca here are some of the ones that show up for me

#FixTheWine
  • Options
    Ilze said:
    Board Kings was super easy, I started Friday night and just finished! Plus I enjoyed the game too

I started Board Kings too but we have a different payout. I'll only get 78 stars from it
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    carramen_ said:
    Ilze said:

I started Board Kings too but we have a different payout. I'll only get 78 stars from it
    Wow that's weird!! How far do you have to play it? I had to finish level 11
  • Options
    mary1313mary1313 Registered Users, Member 189 Posts
    Ilze said:
    mary1313 said:
    Only thing you can do is swap to Android unfortunately- iPhone doesn't do 'play other games to get kstars' offers, I can't remember the exact reason why but there was one! 
    oh okay thankss 💓
    (IOS) my name and my doll's name is maryjoe , she/her ,  middle eastern , have been playing since 2021 but on and off.
  • Options
    JadeLaMunecaJadeLaMuneca Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    @carramen_ I did Super Stylist, that was really easy! Also any bingo ones are simple too! 

This weekend I've started 'Gangpire' and 'Dice Dreams' - they both have multiple rewards, I like to do the ones that offer a reward at different stages of the game because even if you don't make it to the end you haven't wasted your time 
  • Options
    I've done many different variations of these two games, the payout will often differ between the variations @carramen_
  • Options
    @Ilze same i have to get to level 11
    #FixTheWine
  • Options

Finished Board Kings, I may start Super stylist after that. Thank you to everyone who gave me suggestions, I'll be doing a few more offers now!😊
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    It's a double start weekend so I'm bringing this back again. I noticed last time that other people got different rewards for the same exact offers and i just wanted to compare mine and see if they're worth it.

I did the last one (complete 5 groups) for 64 stars last time but it's only 4 stars now😕

I also got these offers but they basically all want me to complete the whole game before i can get the full prize and i don't have time to balance playing KKH and the offer game while also doing stuff irl🧍🏽‍♀️
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    If you have this offer, do it. Just install and run!
  • Options
    @Reina12 I don't have that offer unfortunately😔
    #FixTheWine
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    Reina12 said:
    If you have this offer, do it. Just install and run!
    I had this offer as well but I received 48 kstars. It is so weird how the same exact offers have such varied payouts.