Options

My game is drunk. Someone please help!

CchairccCchaircc Registered Users 284 Posts
My game is drunk…and so is GLUs support members. I’ve talked to over 13 different support members in the last two weeks. I have around 1600 kstars that seemingly will not go through after 3 paid offers from the offerwall. Tapjoy told me to contact the games support to get my payout. Support has unsuccessfully sent them and when they don’t come through they pass me on to “the appropriate department and will update me as soon as possible”. Shockingly I have yet to receive a proper response as to why my account isn’t receiving the multiple attempts of payout. I have several items missing from my inventory, I’ve sent proof of my items including a screenshot of when I won them via a sys gift box. My kash is glitched to where it increases significantly every single time I close and reopen the game. I have over 6 million dollars and rising, it’s a pity that kash doesn’t get you much when you’re a long time player haha. I’ve sent them videos of the glitch as instructed by support and no response. Every new support member that I’m transferred to has no knowledge of the previous context with my account so I’ve repeated the issues to them about a million times over. And to top it all off today my quest lines have simply stopped coming. I was an avid player since launch and then I stopped playing about 3 years ago, other than the random weekend I would hop on to open a gift box or play a sys. So I have years worth of quest lines to complete. When I started back a few weeks ago I was bombarded with amazing quests. I finished the fab festival, which was the last active quest in my goals and then not a single one has come up since. I haven’t even had willows makeover come up yet. I’m level 60, I’ve checked every single inch of every location for a speech bubble to activate a quest. I have a stupid strong WiFi signal, a new iOS device, and plenty of free memory on it. Has anyone else experienced any of this?! I’m dying for some help here. I was truly enjoying the game again and then all hell broke loose. 

Comments

• Options
    FaeFae Registered Users, Member 896 Posts
    @KalindaKing
    Can you help with this?

Good luck, I know how awful support can be, fingers crossed Kalinda can get an actual human to look into your game. 🥺🤞