Options

Play two different games

alvaasalvaas Registered Users, Member 389 Posts
Hi dolls! So I just got an Ipad and wanted to have a new doll there but when I get into the app my game on my phone comes up. I press that I don’t want to play that one on my Ipad but then another pop up appears and says that if I want to make a new one I can’t recover my Iphone game? 

I know many dolls have two different games and I wanted a new one too but is it impossible to do so if both my devices are apple? What do I do?

Comments

• Options
    LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 450 Posts
    Hey! It’s possible if you use a different Apple ID on your iPad 💕
  • Options
    Lucyxox said:
    Will it not recognize my Game Center either then? 
  • Options
    Oh wait maybe game center is connected to the apple ID 😅
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    alvaas said:
    Lucyxox said:
    Will it not recognize my Game Center either then? 
    You can make a new GC to go with the new Apple ID - but if you logged into the same GC it shouldn’t affect your game progress or saving. I don’t use Game Centre rn because I thought it wasn’t working, but maybe someone else can advise what would happen if you tried to use the same GC 🤍
  • Options
    shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    I put a new game on my iPad and didn’t sign into the game with my Apple ID. To do this you may have to go to settings in the game and click sign out of Apple ID. It let me play but I ended up deleting the new game altogether because I realized that it automatically signed in to my Game Center. I looked it up and it said that you can’t have one without the other, meaning if you log out of GC manually it’ll log you out of your Apple ID as well. Since it did allow me to play a new game on my iPad, you could try it like I did. I will say though that you should only do it this way if you don’t ever plan on moving your game(s) to a new device, because you never know if your iPad or phone will automatically sign in by itself. It then may have a different game progress than you were looking for since you have two games under one GC🤍.
    IOS Daily Player📱🇺🇸
    A +++ List 🤩 Level 49

• Options
    I’m just scared that anything will happen to my game on my Iphone 😅 But I did make a new apple ID like @Lucyxox said and am now playing with that on the Ipad and nothing about another game has popped up so I think I’m ok so far 🫣
  • Options
    Yay can’t wait to see your new doll’s looks! 💕
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,114 Posts
    I play 2 Android games, each has its own FB, and Google account. It’s as if I were twins, and we each have. Game.   For a brief time, I had 2 iOS games, and each had it’s own Game Center, and Apple IDs. Only thing they. Shared is me.   Good luck. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary