šŸŽ†āœØKK:H Update v13.0 8 Year Kimiversary ~ Kimfinite PossibilitiesāœØ!šŸŽ†

Comments

• shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    edited June 2022
    I'm not sure where to ask this. But how do you save storyline outfits? I try to but it doesn't let me finish the story until I purchase the outfit šŸ˜„
    Thereā€™s no way around that sadly šŸ˜£. You have to either buy or decline the outfit to finish the story. If you want to save it just click ā€œI need more time to thinkā€ @MrsBearden_kkh14
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited June 2022
    @MrsBearden_kkh14 You just have to pause doing the storyline if you want to save the outfit.Ā  When you get the option to get the outfit, you just leave and don't choose whether or not you're going to get it.Ā 
    Platform: Android

• LachimolalaLachimolala Registered Users, Member 964 Posts
    Ā 
    If anyone still have the LAX goal from last week, I messaged the suport and they removed mine.Ā 
  • MrsBearden_kkh14MrsBearden_kkh14 Registered Users, Member 1,244 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier and @shankkh Thank you both šŸ’œ
    KKH Player since January 2016.
    Currently on IOS (2023)
    Married since 2021. Mom of a baby girl and a baby boy.Ā 
  • LucyxoxLucyxox Registered Users, Member 449 Posts
    Lucyxox said:
    I know itā€™s too advanced to think about the next Kimversary and the Kimversaries after but will the Throwback ā€œShowstopping Styleā€ Diamond boxes be a permanent thing everytime thereā€™s a Kimversary?
    I hope somebody answers my question because Iā€™m kind of planning to save Diamonds for the next Kimversary, in case they make the Throwback ā€œShowstopping Styleā€ Diamond box permanent
    I donā€™t think they will confirm about it or make decisions about it yet šŸ’• but they are almost certain to come back at some point maybe for Black Friday as well - if thereā€™s something you really want itā€™s bound to come back (diamond box items) because a lot of people would like another chance to get them and newer players will want them too šŸ’—
    Thanks for answering my question, @Lucyxox! šŸ’—šŸ’—
    Bahaha I love your new profile picture šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I know itā€™s not the same as an official answer but I hope you get what you want from the boxes at some point šŸ¤žšŸ’•
  • sariesarie Registered Users, Member 833 Posts
    @sarie These looks are beautiful but I think you might be looking for the Fashion Suggestions thread!!
    yeah i had both tabs open and just left after posting them and didnt check šŸ’€šŸ˜‚ special kind of embarrassment

23yošŸ¦™,Ā šŸ‡ØšŸ‡æ/šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§, Android
  • geenellysgeenellys Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    Is anyone else not getting any calls from maria for a luxe goal?

I just got one
    She/HerĀ 

iOS (daily playerā­ļø)
  • balemmaciagabalemmaciaga Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    has anyone else finished this entire game?? Iā€™m level 80 and I have gotten 0 new quests since around level 35-40. All I get are calls for my businesses, Simonā€™s regular filler gigs you get to pick, & weekly storylines.

I contacted customer support back in November and they said I would have new storylines (unspecified number) once I bought the Venice art gallery, so I did and only got like 1-2 that had to do with the opening soooo

Has anyone else reached the end? BTW Iā€™ve done ALLLL the comebacks too
  • KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,867 Posts
    Youā€™ve got to be f*cking kidding me
    IOS player šŸ’œĀ 
    She/Her šŸ’—
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please:Ā https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • shorouqshorouq Registered Users, Member 312 Posts
    edited June 2022
    just noticed these pants glitch w sneakers / flats while changing my npcā€™s look

theyā€™re fine w anything that has a heel tho

@KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
  • Reina12Reina12 Registered Users, Member 1,088 Posts

Omg they added stuff and didn't tell us!! I already opened many boxes!!
    Reina12 said:

Omg they added stuff and didn't tell us!! I already opened many boxes!!
    Wait nvm those aren't in my options. I only have 61 total still
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The ombre lips are still not fully fixed right? they don't look right in my gameĀ 
    iOS
  • stepht500stepht500 Registered Users, Member 244 Posts
    Idk why Iā€™ve never noticed this before but do things get added to the kimversary box šŸ“¦ over the whole month?
  • Eyyeth_Eyyeth_ Registered Users, Member 504 Posts
    Has the missing tappable in Hollywood been addressed? The one in the middle is missingšŸ˜•
    Free player since Jan 2020
    āœØOn iOS!āœØ
    Let's be friends! Once I make a FB page for my doll
    If you're seeing this, keep safe, and stay healthy and hydrated!
    ā€¼ļø 20 Daily videos for ALL ā€¼ļø
    ā€¼ļø Increase diamond earnable in SYS ā€¼ļø
  • shankkhshankkh Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts

I may actually open a whole palette after kimi to get this hairšŸ¤©
    IOSĀ Daily PlayeršŸ“±šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
    A +++Ā List šŸ¤© Level 49

• roseroseroserose Registered Users 15 Posts
    alo said:
    havinā€™ way too much fun with this new update! šŸ„°

Major Bratz vibes! I love it!!!!
    Now I'm thinking about the Snl Bratz sketch.

• CameiraCameira Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @balemmaciaga I have reached the ā€œendā€ there are no tasks. You complete the level 99xp bar, which you would think gets you to level 100 (it just says MAX LEVEL now) but in my squad feed it said I reached level 99. Simon calls for random tasks. Storylines are also the only tasks to do every day.
    With the hair shine option, my doll is going to have the shiniest option all of the time.Ā 

• kkhkellykkhkelly Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Hi everyone! This is my first Kimiversary and Iā€™ve saved all of these stars but now I donā€™t know what I should be spending them on! Do you spend your stars on the boxes? Or the sale? Where should most of them be going? In need of your knowledge!!!Ā 
  • JoulsieJoulsie Registered Users 80 Posts
    kkhkelly said:
    Hi everyone! This is my first Kimiversary and Iā€™ve saved all of these stars but now I donā€™t know what I should be spending them on! Do you spend your stars on the boxes? Or the sale? Where should most of them be going? In need of your knowledge!!!Ā 
    Hi! This is my first kimiversary too, and I will spend my kstars on face features in the kloset (highlight, contour etc) and buy some TB stuff. After that, I will spend the rest on the boxes since there's a lot of items in there that I want.
    iOS player
    Been playing on and off since 2014
    @kkhkelly I would just wait for the sale, which is in just days, to see what you want. If there's isn't that much you want to buy, you can take turns on the boxes with the leftover kstars. I don't know if I want to bother with them since there isn't enough that I want.Ā 

• KKH_SaraKKH_Sara Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    jackiekkh said:
    I am getting calls! If you have too many other goals, you wonā€™t get calls from Maria. Next week when the Kloset is half off, youā€™ll get REALLY good deals when she calls, so itā€™s worth grinding through goals now IMO so sheā€™ll call during the sale.Ā 
    KKH_Sara said:
    jackiekkh said:
    I am getting calls! If you have too many other goals, you wonā€™t get calls from Maria. Next week when the Kloset is half off, youā€™ll get REALLY good deals when she calls, so itā€™s worth grinding through goals now IMO so sheā€™ll call during the sale.Ā 
    Does she call if you have storyline outfits saved?

Which other pieces do these two items go with in the kimi boxes? Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.