Options

Gigs starting problem

DoricaDorica Registered Users 1,295 Posts
Hello all, 
For a few days I have problems with starting gigs. So when Simon or Maria calls with next gig it's already started without my acceptance. Usually you have to l say yes or later or something, or wait for next call, but now is all yes without even pressing any option (there was no option) 
Screenshot under. 
Yesterday I couldn't find my camerman because of it, because gig already started and I just needed to come and do it...
Anybody else have same issue? 
Hope I explain it well 😅🤔

❤️ android player ❤️
🇭🇷🦊♒ 

Comments

• Options
    IlzeIlze Registered Users, Member 609 Posts
    Same was going on in my game! I thought it was that particular story line but I guess not then!
  • Options
    Just got some new gig, and also the checkbox is already filled, like Simon called me but he didn't 🤔 
    @kokokokonut you have some ideas about this? 😊
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒ 
  • Options
    BenedettaKKHBenedettaKKH Registered Users, Member 242 Posts
    edited July 2022
    The same thing is happening to me! 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’ll try and get some help.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Hey guys, this isn't a glitch. The checkmark indicates that the gig is ready for you to complete anytime. Just go to the location and do the gig to complete the goal!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Options
    Hey guys, this isn't a glitch. The checkmark indicates that the gig is ready for you to complete anytime. Just go to the location and do the gig to complete the goal!
    @KalindaKing Yeah, but when the gig includes cameraman then I cannot do any reality show in Bel Air because he is bound there until I finish the gig, sometimes it's 8h gig and I don't have energy to do both.
    That never happened to me before. Simon was always calling. 
    Or this is a new thing from now? 
    ❤️ android player ❤️
    🇭🇷🦊♒