Options

I can't collect any diamonds and it's getting frustrating, please help!

kkhsimonekkhsimone Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
Okay so, hi. I haven't been here for months and I'm here to complain lol. There is an issue in my game that i have been trying to resolve for so long, it's so annoying. I can't get diamonds. Like i can't collect them from SYS, or when we get them as a gift etc. I click on collect and i get nothing. And no, i don't get them before collecting and i just don't realize they have been added. This issue has been going on for months and I stopped playing the game because of it. (literally the only diamonds i can collect are the ones you get after you comeback to the game after months) I have written to customer support multiple times but they never fix my issue. They either tell me to check my internet or give me one diamond but dont fix the actual issue THIS IS NOT A ONE TIME THING, THIS IS A EVERYTIME THING! I feel like they dont understand my issue at all. I'm glad they give me the diamond but i can't go begging to cs every time im supposed to get a diamond. I want to play this game but i literally can't when i don't get my rewards. In the screenshots, i included a ss of my game before entering the SYS window, but you can see my votes, I'm supposed to get a diamond. next im in the SYS, before collecting and then also after collecting. ITS STILL THE SAME! i also included the time in the upper corner so you can see it's not older screenshots or something. i just don't know what to do, I hoped that after months of not playing it would get fixed, but it didn't. i just want my diamonds that i rightfully deserve🙄 I'd love any help haha😅

the screenshots with time and proof (they are in the wrong order for some reason but doesn't matter lol)

Comments

• Options
    KkhAngelicaKkhAngelica Registered Users, Member 6,872 Posts
    Please continue to contact CS or try telling @eggsandbananas & @KalindaKing about it 💜
    IOS player 💜 
    She/Her 💗
    Add me on Facebook IOS only please: https://www.facebook.com/AngelicaKKH29
  • Options
    CS wasn't helpful once again but i have reached out to eggsandbananas and I'm hoping to get my issue finally resolved 🤞
  • Options
    olympiaolympia Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I've literally been having this exact same issue for about a year now! So frustrating to not be able to collect any diamonds especially when they're hard to earn in the first place, I've probably missed out on hundreds of diamonds because of this. Very rarely, I'll be able to collect a diamond from the voting booth. I also reached out to CS multiple times about this and while they compensated me, they never looked into the actual issue and simply told me to check my internet or upgrade my device. I feel like there has to be another solution? I've been using the same internet and device for years and was able to collect diamonds normally before so I don't understand why I'm not able to now. Please let me know if they resolve this issue for you! I'd love an explanation/solution too. 
  • Options
    @olympia Try reaching out to @eggsandbananas! I reached out with my issue and they told me they are monitoring my game and are trying to see what the issue is, hopefully I'll finally get it fixed🤞