- choose the length of the dates
    - business schedule on our phone 
    #newcomebacks
    Platform: Facebook
    Current lvl: 60
    Playing since release.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    They should deff add Barcelona to the game! It’s such a beautiful city!! As well as Armenia as Kim is half Armenian. We have the background but why not visit it 😁
  • Options
    LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I think they also should add Rio De Janeiro to the game!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    A numerical xp meter would be nice! 😊
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    I think that the closet should get an organization makeover.
    - some hairs with hats an items are in the long/short hair places and some short hairs are in the long hair section
    - Maybe add a place to put up do hairs such as all buns and pony tails
    - A section just for Kim’s shop my closets and kollections to make them easier to find
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    Prisha DhooprajPrisha Dhoopraj Registered Users 118 Posts
    Could you please give us another gig or something that triggers a proposal for the people who didn't get asked the question. 
  • Options
    JoyIrineuJoyIrineu Registered Users, Member 52 Posts
    I was thinking and a closet in bel air home it will be great 
  • Options
    DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    After the comeback we had a gig where we create our mobile game. In Toronto there is a GLU building. Let's create a business like the St Moritz where we do gigs to promote our game and possibly update it. We could earn Kash and K-Star and Fans like the Chevier gigs
  • Options
    Mani86Mani86 Registered Users 237 Posts
    edited August 2018
    I would love:
    - updating the achievements
    - better closet organization 
    - increased payout on businesses (since things cost more these days)
    - De-cluttering the screen. Minimizing the bar at the bottom and the gigs even more.
    - A reality button in every house that is available to film in.

.... I think that’s all for now. 🤓
  • Options
    Nina6475Nina6475 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    - better way to travel (instead of scrolling through the long list, maybe a menu w/ multiple pages)
    - more cheap houses
    - be able to have a baby naturally at a lower relationship level 
    - more skin colors (free)
    - be able to buy a car service to travel in California from place to place for free (like private jet)
    - point counter on level bar
    - be able to change your sexuality at any time
    - profile page where you can see your avatar, your available pets, how many progress points you have, romantic interest and your relationship level, etc
    - be able to stay in a hotel with your significant other as a date
    - mini games (maybe an interactive arcade location added somewhere in California)
    - option to allow spouse to move into each owned house or not
  • Options
    As someone who kinda forgets about when to go do their buisnesses...
    I think we need something to keep us track on when we should do our buisneses!
    Something like a Calendar ;D More like a "Kalendar"!
    Were you can see important stuff like hollydays, the days we can do our buisnesses and perhaps our dolls Bday and all the Kardashians/Jenners on the game Bdays ;D
  • Options
    JuanMiguelJuanMiguel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    A new game feature to appear in other players reallity show is "Really Slow Crossover"
    After the marriage wows renoval storyline, Waikiki could be a dating spot
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    I wish our babies could be more like real babies like for example, helping them learn how to crawl, how to walk and how to use a potty!
    And also make them be able to more freely after they lear how to crawl and walk! I would like to see them be able to play on the floor of their nursery/play room and interact with eachother!
    I would also love if we could have a 3rd baby and if we could customize the nanny :3

PS: Just like a lot of people want... I wish our first baby (our oldest baby) could grow up and become a toddler instead of a baby :P And with that we could be able to have another baby :3
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    As a Facebook player i ask for one very important thing!
    "Show Your Style" Events on Facebook!!
    Because when those come around, everyone can do them except us KKH Facebook players and i find that unfair :/
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Top couple is pretty pointless when you've already gotten the reward and the trophy. Maybe for each date you finish that you are #1 on the list you get a k-star?
  • Options
    khyliix3_khyliix3_ Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited July 2018
     more clothing, hair, shoes and accessory options for NPC Males and Females.
  • Options
    KKHLucyKKHLucy Registered Users, Member 1,032 Posts
    More ways to earn K stars because some of those offers like surveys don’t work at all. Plus clothes are way more expensive nowadays 
  • Options
    -Please add a reality show button like the party one in all our houses
  • Options
    lenaF28lenaF28 Registered Users 13 Posts
    I would like for the husband not to be so intense that he is not in all the houses where I go for the doll to call him so that the fence when they want to be together and that he can go to dates with friends not only parties or romantic dates but also friends please the corporal forms for our dolls when they will do it we have been asking for it for a while, they should take into account our ideas
  • Options
    Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Hmm..safer storage option :) skin tones updating the daily GiftBox..:)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Options
    kristiazdkristiazd Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    There’s 18,000 posts so I can’t go through them all to see if anyone else suggested this, but:

- if you’re going to put Energy in Kollections, you should make it A LOT. Not 30. If I am spending 30 K Stars (lets be real, it’s takes DAYS to get up to a measly 30 K Stars), if I get stuck with Energy I should be getting a lot more. Nothing makes me feel insulted and like I wasted my K Stars than spending so much for so little. In Kollections, it should start at 100 at least.

Thanks for listening!
  • Options
    -Give back 3 earnables to boys
  • Options
    EssenceHeartsPandasEssenceHeartsPandas Registered Users 72 Posts
    - Safer storage option ( like maybe a username and password to login with, or maybe have the game actually save with our fb like other games do) 
    - Mini games with clothes, Kstars, Cash etc. as prizes.
    -Numerical XP bar.
    -Login Kalendar instead of daily gift boxes maybe?
    - Business tracker
  • Options
    maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    - Organized Closet: Like maybe put another button for all SMC's and weekend event items cause let's be real it's so annoying to have to scroll so much just so you can choose clothing from the special items.
    - Add a profile page: there might be a lot of players asking for this one because why not? Lol but for real can you add this? Like after having a lot of views on our reality show and having almost all the fans maybe it's time to move onto followers? Like we get to have our own social media account on the game, that would be cool. 
    - Add stickers to Camera option: Yes! Like the one from KKG! Like can we get that please? The option to add stickers to our pictures.
    - Business tracker: you really should add this one because this feature will be really helpful just like the suggestion from above to be able to track down our businesses cause we have a lot of business in the game.
    - Change Outfits: Okay so this one might be a bit too much but can you atleast change every Kardashian-Jenner outfits and not only them also the special characters in the game and maybe upgrade some of them cause their looks are getting really old.
    - Body Modification: we've been asking you guys to add this feature for a very long time now like come on when are you going to give it to us?
    - Numerical XP
    -Please add the Philippines to the game lol
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • Options
    okayjonokayjon Registered Users 36 Posts
    edited August 2018
    Some suggestions:
    - Easier traveling (like when you open up your goals tracker, you can tap it to go to that location and just pay all the travel expenses at once).
    - Daily login calendar for the month instead of gift boxes like previously suggested.
    - Start reality show in each home, like previously suggested.
    - Home/business tracker and fast travel option (to easily switch between them).
    - Friendship (NPC and real) rewards, like every thousand points you get some money or energy points.
    - Ability to go on friend dates (to gain relationship points).
    - Club or clan option to make the game more social (main reason why I liked the Kendall and Kylie game)
    - Also more tattoo options, maybe the ability to create our own.
    KKH- Jon
    iOS
  • Options
    maee1506maee1506 Registered Users, Member 63 Posts
    Another suggestion! 
    - Be able to do a reality show and throw a party in clubs and restaurants.
    - Club or Clan would also be a great addition just like the suggestion above, we get to interact with real players and be able to chat with them just like in KKG
    - More Tattoo's please and also add a feature where we can have tattoos on our dolls legs just like in KKG
    - Fast Traveling just like the suggestions above. 
    📱 Android 📱
    🇵🇭 Filipina 🇵🇭
    ❤️ Playing since 2014 ❤️
    ✨ Mostly active on IG & FB ✨
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I just thought of this and wanted to add my $0.02:

- I would love a feature in your closet that would have recently purchased/earned items

It would make it SO much easier to find newer pieces, especially for those of us that have looots of items. My fingers would thank you!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • Options
    judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    edited August 2018
    new celebrity perks, new items on top inside our closet
    and we need a way of turning love contacts to social, I've been gifting a couple of friends who started playing and now I'm dating them
    pleaseee
  • Options
    VictoireVictoire Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    -option to sell/donate clothing and hairstyles
  • Options
    skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    I would also really love the ability to delete 'real-life' friends.
    Even if I unfriend them on Facebook, they stick around, and sometimes it's just plain annoying to see people still stuck on Christmas outfits.
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook