Options

It’s MAY and we’re Looking for a new Squad!

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: 🗳️🌶️ KK:H Weekend 5/4/23 -SYS Festival in Mexico!🌵🗳️.

Comments

• Options
    DivinityKKHDivinityKKH Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    I know this isn’t related but I’ve been in my squad for like 4 months bc they played daily and used to give kudos all the time, but now none of them come on anymore and we don’t get the kudos gift boxes and now they don’t give kudos out. I’ve tried refreshing through new squads on the squad pages but they’re all inactive squads :/ does anyone have any space in a squad that’s active still and gives kudos? 
  • Options
    Melanie_KKH_Melanie_KKH_ Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know this isn’t related but I’ve been in my squad for like 4 months bc they played daily and used to give kudos all the time, but now none of them come on anymore and we don’t get the kudos gift boxes and now they don’t give kudos out. I’ve tried refreshing through new squads on the squad pages but they’re all inactive squads :/ does anyone have any space in a squad that’s active still and gives kudos? 
    Yes! My squad is “Spaced out BRATZ”…I’m the leader & I delete anyone that is inactive for a whole week…we got 12/15 right now…so come on girl! 🤣☺️
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Definitely! #788746 , we have one slot left. Purchases are still being made and we always give kudos and get the daily giftbox. @DivinityKKH