Options

Facebook

SandgirlSandgirl Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Is the logging into Facebook to play with friends still unavailable? I was reading and it has been over a year where you can’t log in…?

Answers

• Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    They had fixed it last year, however I noticed several days ago it no longer allows connecting with fb (at least on Android) and also no longer does it connect with Google so the games are no longer recoverable through those methods.
  • Options
    MaxineDunn1111MaxineDunn1111 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Same issue here I can't back up my data to Facebook for about 2 weeks now, I already contacted support and they told me they're aware of the problem and are working on it.
  • Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Omg I'm playing on a Samsung Galaxy tablet and will NOT sign into Facebook and they said that is the ONLY WAY for them to SAVE your game. I've notified them and they've said "the team is working on it." I thought it was just me!
  • Options
    Noel888 said:
    They had fixed it last year, however I noticed several days ago it no longer allows connecting with fb (at least on Android) and also no longer does it connect with Google so the games are no longer recoverable through those methods.
    They said they're working on it. I contacted Glu support bc if you're not logged into FACEBOOK they CANT SAVE YOUR GAME! Please let them know!
  • Options
    Noel888 said:
    FACEBOOK IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN RECOVER YOUR GAME!  They straight up told me if I'm NOT SIGNED INTO FACEBOOK  I can't get anything back when I've spent so much money on this game. They said they're working on fixing it but you should always let them know or you can lose everything.
  • Options
    Sandgirl said:
    Is the logging into Facebook to play with friends still unavailable? I was reading and it has been over a year where you can’t log in…?
    That is NOT true. It's been a little over a week that Android players are having trouble logging into Facebook. They're working on it because they said if you're not logged into Facebook they can't SAVE your game.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’ve written in asking about help for this.  When Androids started having trouble, iOS still worked.   Now, my iOS game isn’t logging into FB either.  As soon as I hear anything, I’ll report back.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I updated in another thread, it’s confirmed that they are actively working to resolve the FB issue.  Hang in there, and I’m sure it will resolve soon. So sorry for the inconvenience.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    mrosario5398mrosario5398 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Can’t connect my game to Facebook any suggestions?
  • Options
    jennie769jennie769 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Mine isn’t working either so I can’t connect to my old game :(

• Options
    MissMadness145MissMadness145 Registered Users, Member 121 Posts
    Same, I hope glu is working on that fix now 
  • Options
    carolinovaxxcarolinovaxx Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I can't connect my game to FB either, I had over 1000 stars there :(((
  • Options
    qsabzqsabz Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Noel888 said:
    FACEBOOK IS THE ONLY WAY THEY CAN RECOVER YOUR GAME!  They straight up told me if I'm NOT SIGNED INTO FACEBOOK  I can't get anything back when I've spent so much money on this game. They said they're working on fixing it but you should always let them know or you can lose everything.
    No need for spam. 😂 Let's calm down

On topic: Happened to me too a week or two ago, something about being unable to log in. iOS