Options

Misc Squad related posts from other sections

SystemSystem Registered Users 158 Posts
This discussion was created from comments split from: ✨ ✨ ✨ If you can’t Play the game….

Comments

• Options
    jobabyyy17jobabyyy17 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I would LOVE to meet my SQUAD members who stucck together since SQUADS were created! Just to let you know Alexandria  I begged "the team" members at Glu/EA to give you your leadership  back!
  • Options
    bugsy2301bugsy2301 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Was kicked from my squad and finding a new one where 10+ members log in every day is so difficult lol
  • Options
    kcollier90kcollier90 Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    bugsy2301 said:
    Was kicked from my squad and finding a new one where 10+ members log in every day is so difficult lol
    I just joined The Draco's because someone posted it here! I left a squad where only 4-5 people were logging in per day, but Draco's isn't full yet. 
  • Options
    bugsy2301 said:
    I just joined The Draco's because someone posted it here! I left a squad where only 4-5 people were logging in per day, but Draco's isn't full yet. 
    Wow! We have 2 openings left in my squad and since day 1 we've always received all 3 prize boxes daily. You both should join my squad # 103098. The leader only gets rid of people who don't play.
  • Options
    bugsy2301 said:
    Guess what? I just did a count of how many of my Squad members logged in today and it's not matching the amount of players it's saying logged in , in order to get the prize box (for 10 players logging in). Basically, a new problem in the game smh! And ALL of my members have logged in within the past 2 hours so they can't say it's a time zone issue. Go check out your squad members profiles and it will tell you when they last logged in and then go look at the squad part where your prize boxes are and it says how many members logged in. Not matching.
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    If. players moved in to your squad today,  they might have automatically been counted for the old squad when the game opened.  They can’t be counted in 2 squads the same day.   If this is it, tomorrow those players will count.  Are you the Squad leader?  If so, and the problem persists send me your squad name and number and I’ll see if I can get some help for you
      @jobabyyy17

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary