Options

♡ HONEY DOLLZ ♡ OPEN SQUAD

graeysonngraeysonn Registered Users, Member 5 Posts

Prev1

Comments

• Options
    graeysonngraeysonn Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Bump! We're a new squad with 2 members but hoping to fill up soon! :) 
  • Options
    VictorianVictorian Registered Users, Member 1,110 Posts
    @cassi this is the squad thread.
    Also Hi, I am the doll named Victoria and I am happy to be in the same squad with y'all 💕
    20 year old from Turkey & Android Player
    Striking untill they give everyone 20 videos a day
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @Victorian thank you for tagging me!

So excited to be a part of this squad. We’ve been hitting all 3 of the daily login goals almost every single day, I’ve been getting some great stuff from the reward boxes! 😍
  • Options
    Me too, it's so refreshing to finally be in an active squad ❤️
  • Options
    Hey @Victorian I have a quick question for you, if you don’t mind! I am so in love with the bracelets in your 4th lookbook outfit (I added a pic below!). Any chance you remember where they came from? I haven’t seen them in any megaboxes, and they’re not available to buy for diamonds, but I’m absolutely dying to track them down so I can add to my closet! 😍

• Options
    Hey @cassi unfortunately I got them from a box :( so I don't know where they came from :/
  • Options
    @Victorian No worries! At least I know they’re in one of the boxes, I’ll just keep crossing my fingers that they show up for me sooner or later! ☺️
  • Options
    Does anyone in the squad have these eyes? I would love to be able to buy them from someone’s lookbook if possible! 

• Options
    maggiemaymaggiemay Registered Users, Member 285 Posts
    Hi @cassi , I just joined your squad. I have these eyes and will put them on my doll now. My doll's name is Piper.
  • Options
    @maggiemay thank you so much, just bought them from your lookbook! You’re wonderful, thank you!! 💕💕
  • Options
    cassi said:
    @maggiemay thank you so much, just bought them from your lookbook! You’re wonderful, thank you!! 💕💕

Thank you. I already used my kudos this morning so I will give you one on Monday. Also, I am planning to buy that cute St. Patrick's Day necklace in your lookbook when the new season starts.
  • Options
    Thanks for purchasing from my lookbook @cassi i will give you a kudo when my kudos refill ❤️
  • Options
    edited October 2023
    @Victorian aw thank you! No rush though, honestly I’m just always happy to see something I’ve been wanting to buy available in one of my fellow squad members’ lookbook! 😊
  • Options
    @maggiemay Awesome! I’ll make sure I keep it in my lookbook till the new season starts so you can get it when you’re ready 😊
  • Options
    @maggiemay Hey I have a quick question if you don’t mind! I noticed a pair of eyes you have in several of your lookbook looks. I was wondering, is the eyeshadow a set color that cannot be changed, or does it let you change the color? They’re on my list to possibly buy at some point, but I just can’t tell if they’re the type of eyes with a pre-set shadow color or if they’re adjustable. 

Here’s a screenshot of the eyes I’m talking about:

• Options
    @cassi Yes you can change the color. 
  • Options
    Does anyone have this hairstyle? I would like to buy it when the new season starts on Monday.

• Options
    @maggiemay awesome, thank you for answering my question! I may buy those from your lookbook at some point 😊
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    [comment removed - item has been found! 😊]
  • Options
    edited October 2023
  • Options
    I am looking for these shoes and bag. Let me know if you have them. Thank you.

bu0u4pd009frjpg

• Options
    Does anyone have these shoes I could buy? 
  • Options
    Hey y'all the game decided I am the New squad leader so I made some spring cleaning and kicked out all the players that havent been logged in for at least 2 weeks, I see some of y'all left the squad on your own terms which is totally fair but if you want to come back you are welcome here ❤️
  • Options
    @Victorian

So happy to have you as our new squad leader ♥️ Honestly I had been debating leaving the squad earlier this week because we were no longer hitting the daily login rewards because we had so many members who hasn’t logged into the game in weeks or even months. But I’m so excited to see that we’ve purged those members, and have some brand new ones who’ve since joined! 

Thanks for taking the time to spring clean and run the squad, it’s much appreciated 💕 Super excited to welcome our new squad members, and for us to get back to hitting those daily login rewards again! 😊

• Options
    @cassi thanks a lot for your support and thanks for staying ❤️ I will try my best, for now our absence time for getting kicked out will be 2 weeks but I might change it to 1 week depending on how it all goes. I actually want to make a poll about this but idk if we have enough forum presence for that
  • Options
    @VictorianWell hey, if there’s ever anything I can do to help please do let me know! I’m online every day (and at the end of the month I’m having surgery, so I’ll undoubtedly be online even more while I’m stuck at home recovering 😅) so I’d be more than happy to help out in any way I can!

I think a poll is a great idea, but I do agree that we don’t seem to have many members that are active here on the forum. Maybe that’s something we could mention when/if we post in that thread to recruit new members, perhaps share a link to our squad thread so that anyone who finds our squad from there will know that we have a designated spot to talk to each other here on the forum? Because at least speaking from my personal experience, I found the squad via the “post here if your squad needs members” thread, but I had no idea we had a squad thread until I asked about it!
  • Options
    Ok makes sense i will be doing that
  • Options

@Victorian

Just one more thought (hope I’m not being annoying, just excited to help!) - maybe we should make a new squad chat thread. I noticed that this one is hard to find if you don’t already have the link for it, because it doesn’t show up when you search “honey dollz” on the forum - I think it may be because of the hearts in the title / because the title of the thread starts with a heart?

So if we start a new thread and title it as “Honey Dollz Members-Only Thread” or something similar, maybe that would help our members find it a little easier! I think as long as the thread title starts with the term Honey Dollz, it should show up when anyone searches for it. 

Again, just a thought, don’t mean to come across as pushy or annoying 😅

• Options
    @cassi girl you are not annoying at all! I actually appreciate that you are trying to help ❤️ and good idea, I am going to make a New thread for us today 
  • Options
    edited November 2023
    @Victorian okay glad to hear it! Just wanted to make sure I wasn’t coming across as bossy or like I’m trying to do your job for you or anything like that! I love this squad so I just want to do as much as I can to help make it as great as it can be 😊

edit:
    Oh also, are we allowed to share links? If so, maybe we can link to the new squad thread here, so that everyone knows where to find it!