Options

šŸ•ŗšŸ¼ Active Male Fashion Iconā€™s (016905) - All Male Squad!

BodhiBodhi Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
edited September 2023 in KKH Squads

šŸŽ© Active Male Fashion Iconā€™s šŸ•ŗšŸ¼

Squad #016905

ā€œActive Male Fashion Iconā€™sā€ is a squad for active players with male dolls!

We were open for a long time under the management of the šŸ GOAT @Rikk, but we are now under mine, and are seeking to fill 7 vacant spotā€™s which opened up due to some of our long time veteranā€™s going inactive!

During our golden age we reached the squad box each day back to back for monthā€™s and Iā€™d like to see that occur again and will be working toward that! šŸŽĀ 

Also, our squad memberā€™s actively distribute kudos! āœØĀ 

Goal

ā€” Fill up our lookbook slots and shop each otherā€™s outfits to earn diamonds! šŸ’Ž

ā€” Find and purchase rare fashion items from experienced players!

ā€” Play alongside other daily members to reach the squad box every day!

Rules:

ā€” Play at least once a week! (Iā€™ll be checking the ā€œlast activeā€ and will remove those who become inactive for longer than 1 week!)

ā€” Give kudos each week!

ā€” Only male dollā€™s!

Hereā€™s my doll Bodhi!

Personally, I get on every day and have a HUGE wardrobe to share.Ā 

Please spread the word to other active male dolls!

If you are a member of the squad, feel free to post clothing items youā€™re looking for here and we can see whether we can add them to our lookbooks for you to purchase.Ā 

If you get kicked out for being inactive, itā€™s Kool! Please join again when youā€™re playing at least once a week!

I do check frequently to see whoā€™s been online, so everyone can enjoy maximum rewards together!

Best,Ā 

Bodhi

iOS
Join my all Male squad - 016905 šŸ•ŗšŸ¼