Options

No longer able to view Tapjoy offers

carnalacarocarnalacaro Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
hey! so, I've done a few of the tapjoy offers, especially when there is the double reward days and it has worked out well. recently, I can't seem to click on "Seeoffers" which takes you to the tapjoy offerwall. I didn't get any notification that I was for some reason banned/not allowed to view offers anymore. I can still watch the free Ad videos for a single K-star, but just cannot access the Tapjoy offers anymore. 

Does anyone know how to fix this/ or what might be causing this? I've contacted support for both Tapjoy and glu but just seeing if community knows anything:) Thanks in advance!

Answers

• Options
    Wildchild429Wildchild429 Registered Users 9 Posts
    I've been having the same issue. At first I thought I was re-banned. (Was previously banned for months. Support wouldn't help me, so I gave up.) A few weeks ago, after watching my allotted k-star ads, I was taken to the offer wall. I was able to do the offers, not just for the k-stars, but for the diamonds, too. I was able to get free diamonds again! It wasn't until last week that I couldn't see the offers anymore. I sent a ticket out to support, but i doubt I'll hear from them soon. I cleared my cache, restarted both the app and my phone, and it still doesn't work. Let's hope it's not a OS issue. I'm playing the game on an old obsolete HTC virgin mobile phone and the OS is as is. I'm surprised it even works. My current phone can't support some apps that this HTC phone can, which is where I'm writing this from. It's definitely the Android OS version that allows the phone to continue working, unlike Apple and their iOS and older devices unable to support the updates, forcing people to buy new iPhones. But, I digress. I just want to be able to get free diamonds again. 💁🙍
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I’ve been having the same issue :(
  • Options
    Noel888Noel888 Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Mine are back.  Just checked and they work 
  • Options
    carnalacarocarnalacaro Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Mine are back too! @cassi @Wildchild429 maybe yours will be back too. Fingers crossed !
  • Options
    cassicassi Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    @carnalacaro mine are back as well!! I had submitted a support ticket to Glu just after I posted here.. Not sure if that had something to do with it or if the issue just resolved itself, but either way I’m glad to have the offer screen back! 

Also, thanks for your reply!! Wouldn’t have known it was working again if you hadn’t said something, lol I’d completely given up on trying to make it work/checking back in on it 😅
  • Options
    cccurrentcccurrent Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Some of my fav games like IMVU have double offerwalls for this very reason. I personally like this one offerwall in particular called "YungPoints", super easy offers, and a cool second best is tapjoy.