Options

Gifting Thread!

Comments

• Options
    EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    I added you, my game center name is falltoillusions. There's nothing in particular I want, so surprise me! Or if it's easier, I can give you some specifics :)
  • Options
    Shoegal212Shoegal212 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Hi ! It woud be so nice if you could send the brown bag that looks like a Birkin Hermes, some pairs of shirts or shorts and black sunglasses :)
    I m shoegal212 on game centre! Thankss
  • Options
    Gina_marie3112Gina_marie3112 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    Hello if you are still gifting I would love anything you send. My name is gina_marie3112 THANK YOU!! Super sweet <3
  • Options
    YoungsuxessYoungsuxess Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi my id is youngsuxess
  • Options
    MeekaMamaMeekaMama Registered Users 17 Posts
    Thank you so so much for all the gifts, I wish I would gift back you have everything!
  • Options
    How are you able to change your character so often?
  • Options
    One.Great.GirlOne.Great.Girl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi it's really awesome what you are doing. My game centre name is one.great.girl. If you could help me with any of these dresses it would be greatly appreciated.

Dress with black blouse, white checkered skirt, and gold chain: middle column and 24 rows from the top. Above it is a purple top and to the right there is a red and black dress.

Dress with a light pink blouse and pink bottom: middle column and located 16 rows from the top. Above it is a red dress and to its right is a white blouse.

Another pink dress (white top, pink bottom, brown belt): middle column and 22 rows from the BOTTOM. Above it is a yellow crop top and to its right is a white and turquoise dress.

Thank you so much xxx
  • Options
    msLuciano13msLuciano13 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh man hope your still feeling bountiful, I was a list star tons of stuff and my daughter deleted my game ๐Ÿ˜ข GC msLuciano13
  • Options
    ChrissyisprissyChrissyisprissy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just started playing today so if you are still gifting I would love any clothing, shoes of accessories you could send my way: chrissyisprissy on gc
  • Options
    Awesome gifts! I feel like a kid in a candy store. You really made my night! Thank you
  • Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    OMG ty so much for the gifts! I love them
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    LauraSxLauraSx Registered Users 3 Posts
    add my Game Center too - LauraSmith91 will send gifts :)
    Add my Game Center for gifts and friendship ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’‹ - LauraSmith91
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    GC: ashleydumas

Anything you can send would be greatly appreciated! I love dresses, shoes, and accessories! <3
  • Options
    LaurakardashLaurakardash Registered Users 17 Posts
    My game centre name is laura_loves, and I'd love any of the kstar locked clothing please! Thank you in advance :)
  • Options
    Before the dawnBefore the dawn Registered Users 15 Posts
    Hi, I'm Before the dawn on game centre and if you could gift some shoes or earrings or the half white half red dress I would be so happy! Thank you!
  • Options
    AshleyKKHAshleyKKH Registered Users 34 Posts
    I would love some gifts if you have stuff to spare! :)

GC: ashleydumas
  • Options
    Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    Anything would be appreciated! My Game Center name is fancye21๐Ÿ˜Š
  • Options
    Sweetheart4youSweetheart4you Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi my GC is Shores84. I'd appreciate any and all gifts. It's very nice of you to do this for everyone! Thanks!
  • Options
    Michelle2786Michelle2786 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Add me on Game Center

MomofThree2014

Send gifts..and I will send back :)
  • Options
    Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you so much! My Game Center ID is prettychill18 and I'd love whatever you sent my way :) thanks again!
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    Started over. Have nothing. Anything is appreciated
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    DonnnamalDonnnamal Registered Users 18 Posts
    Sorry if i commented already. My game center: Donnnamal. Thank you so much :)
  • Options
    sirash97sirash97 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey! I'm sirach123 on GC! Nothing I want in particular, any would do, thanks! :)
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    My GC is BaiBeeM.
    I'll take anything really (K picks, long hair, ect)
    Thanks!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    asian_alyasian_aly Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi!!! We're already Game Center friends (skinnyasianswag) bc you sent me a gift before but my phone restarted the game on me so I lost them :( my username is asian_aly! If you're still giving gifts, cute dresses (black) above level 12 would be rly appreciated! Thank youuuu!! <3
  • Options
    MadisonMadison Registered Users 4 Posts
    Panda22 please add me On GC Kim Kardashian game. Any gifts you can send will make my day!!
  • Options
    MadisonMadison Registered Users 4 Posts
    rxjas wrote: ยป
    Hi! Since I reached max level and fans I don't have much left to do on the game until the next update! So I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon a bit here and send gifts that people want!

Just leave a comment on this thread with your Game Center name and any items that you want. My game center name is: h3artsx incase you'd like to add me yourself.

:)

So excited thAt you can send gifts! I am still trying to figure this game out. Cost too much money for the good stuff. My GC is Panda 22
  • Options
    SpritecatSpritecat Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you so much! My GC id is spritecat15 and my In game name is kberjeski. I will accept any and all gifts or assistance you can provide. And everyone else, please add me if you need a friend or Anything!
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Yannie1010 I would appreciate anything you can gift me! Thank you so much! My GC id is spritecat15 and my In game name is kberjeski. thank you!
  • Options
    Christmas in July!
    Gifting All!

GC : VanessaRosay

Thank you so much., anything would be appreciate it! My GC id is spritecat15 and my IG id is kberjeski. Thank you again!