Options

Darkthunder's Gifting Thread

DarkthunderDarkthunder Registered Users 14 Posts
Hey guys, I have beaten the game and I will gift anybody who comments with what they need. I use to just ask for requests when I was friended but then I learned my IQ was not 300 and I can't remember everything. To get you gifts, please put these
Items you want, if you want a whole outfit its fine (while i may do star items dont go crazy please)
IGN and GC name since I don't read minds (yet)
A comment when you receive gifts, so I know you got it and because its polite to say thanks.
Lastly, my game center is TheRealDarkThunder. I get six requests or so a day so please don't add me with the request on the greeting since I'm not that good at remembering it and thats why I made this thread.
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    By the way positions or descriptions for womens items are best since I'm a guy :d
  • Options
    Blondie420Blondie420 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hi. If you could add me and send me anything for my female character that would be awesome. My name is blondie420 2

Thanks!!
  • Options
    sammmmmmy31sammmmmmy31 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Add me on @destiel-is-life (my character is named Sam) and can I please have the 35 star short white dress with the blue belt and tree branch design?? Please xxx
  • Options
    tonysndharrytonysndharry Registered Users 10 Posts
    Tonysndharry

Anything! :)
  • Options
    KnvwnKnvwn Registered Users 7 Posts
    GC id :KNVWN pls I would appreciate camo shorts or anything male character
  • Options
    CherieceagCherieceag Registered Users 12 Posts
    My Game Center name is cheriece. (with the full stop) and my IGN is Cheriece. I honestly do not mind what I recieve, I'm just grateful for you doing this. Thanks!
  • Options
    annaggxannaggx Registered Users 4 Posts
    My Game Center: annaggx
    I don't mind what you send. (: Anything is cool.
    Thank you!
  • Options
    Stefanie1506Stefanie1506 Registered Users 2 Posts
    My GC is : stefanie1506
    I would be happy with anything for my girl! Thank you!
  • Options
    Mason_HamptonMason_Hampton Registered Users 4 Posts
    Names Mason_Hampton on Game Center, if you could add me I would appreciate it
  • Options
    KatarinaamariaKatarinaamaria Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hey! I just added you as a friend, just wanna say thanks in advance! My username is katarinagagliardi and ign is katarina, I'd appreciate any gift really, I've been trying to save up for the pricier dresses, the $5000+ ones so any of those would be cool, also any of the pricier shoes I'd love. I like surprises so if you pick any of those I'd love them :) I'll definitely come back to this thread once I receive them, thanks again :)
  • Options
    Hey! I just added you as a friend, just wanna say thanks in advance! My username is katarinagagliardi and ign is katarina, I'd appreciate any gift really, I've been trying to save up for the pricier dresses, the $5000+ ones so any of those would be cool, also any of the pricier shoes I'd love. I like surprises so if you pick any of those I'd love them :) I'll definitely come back to this thread once I receive them, thanks again :)

I sent you an outfit but I'm not a fashion designer.'if you want something specific please ask!
  • Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    Hello!
    My wish is simple: anything from the heart will be deeply appreciated. Im especially in love with dresses and accessories!
    My game center name is anamaria998

Thank you so much. Have a great day! ;)
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    KatarinaamariaKatarinaamaria Registered Users 2 Posts
    Omggggg thank you so much!!!! I love all the gifts you gave me so generous :D and you picked the exact dress I wanted! I gave you shoes and an earring I know it's not much but I wanted to show my appreciation :) my ign is katarina thank you again!!!!!
  • Options
    Sleepyy__Sleepyy__ Registered Users 43 Posts
    Hey! Please send me gifts :) my id id Sleepyy__
    (2 underscores) im not picky, anything is appreciated!!! #ShoutOutToYourGenerosity #PayItForward thanks in advance!!!
  • Options
    BellajunebugBellajunebug Registered Users 21 Posts
    My game centre is chickenlorde, and any gifts are great. The nose ring is something I really want but I know it's expensive so no pressure. Thanks!! :)
  • Options
    sophiap_sophiap_ Registered Users 9 Posts
    Hi my gamecenter is sophiap_ with only one underscore. I'll take anything really. Thank you!!!
  • Options
    My game centre is chickenlorde, and any gifts are great. The nose ring is something I really want but I know it's expensive so no pressure. Thanks!! :)

I friended you. A soon as you accept expect a ring!
  • Options
    EmskiEmski Registered Users 17 Posts
    My GC name is falltoillusions and char name is Emily. I'm adding you! :) I'm not picky, and there's nothing in particular that I've had my eye on, so surprise me! Or if it's easier, let me know and I'll find something specific that I'd like :) Thank you so much!
  • Options
    ChevychelsChevychels Registered Users 5 Posts
    Hi! I've added you as a friend (my game centre username is chevychels) and I would really appreciate some new hair or the swimsuit if that's okay? Thank you in advance, you're so generous! :)
  • Options
    Gina_marie3112Gina_marie3112 Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 6 Posts
    Hello, my name is gina_marie3112 and I would love anything you send me. It's so sweet what people are doing. I would love to gift back if you need anything. Which I know you already have everything so maybe when they update :)) thank you!
  • Options
    arodriguez119arodriguez119 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey I sent you a request already I think but didn't write it here. My game center name is arodriguez119. I'll take anything you can give me for my female character :)
  • Options
    One.Great.GirlOne.Great.Girl Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hey there :)
    My GC name is one.great.girl
    IGN is Ava Quinn

I'm looking for any of the dresses or jewelry.

Thanks xxx
  • Options
    DajadajDajadaj Registered Users 15 Posts
    I need more gift please send anything you can. Preferably the items with stars. game center: dajadaj
  • Options
    ChrissyisprissyChrissyisprissy Registered Users 22 Posts
    I just sent you a friend request. If you're still gifting there are some cash items I would love to have! i greatly appreciate anything you can send my way!

-black skull tee shirt $950
    -black strappy high heels $2500
    -yellow/blue mini dress that comes with the black leather jacket $4500
    -white dress with black lace $2500
    -gold glasses $3000

My GC: chrissyisprissy
    IGN: Chrystal
  • Options
    Kecia23Kecia23 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Add as a friend! momK 23 I will gift too!
  • Options
    mdvorakmdvorak Registered Users 5 Posts
    GC mdvorak
    IGN Maci
    I would LOVE the nose ring, scarves or really anything from the jewlery tab. You're awesome for doing this BTW.
  • Options
    InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    GC is GHan94
    IGN is Grace

I'll take anything I don't have :P
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • Options
    loving20loving20 Registered Users 21 Posts
    My name is Bessie and my GC is BessieC, Anything I don't have will be nice! Thank you!
  • Options
    Black BBlack B Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi my name is Black B and any shoes would be great, specially with K stars because I don t have any😔
  • Options
    ForrestflowersForrestflowers Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hey! I would love anything you may decide. Thanks a bunch even if this may not happen. You're suuper generous. My GC is forrestflowers. Xoxo