Options

Darkthunder's Gifting Thread

2Next

Comments

• Options
    DollfacexxDollfacexx Registered Users 208 Posts
    My GC is Mareahh 86. Any gifts you send will be appreciated!! The thigh high boots would be awesome!!
    GC: Mareahh 86
  • Options
    Ohsofab21Ohsofab21 Registered Users 13 Posts
    My Gc is fancye21. I would live more jewelry and shoes. I love the stud earrings. And I added you
  • Options
    Pretttchill18Pretttchill18 Registered Users 9 Posts
    My gamecenter ID is prettychill18 and whatever you send is great with me :) Thank you!
    Game Center ID: prettychill18:cool:
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi, my name is Lacey Kisscakes in the game, I would greatly appreciate if you can send me the large birkin brown bag that is 90 or 100 stars,any tattoos, brown chain heels 90 stars, or the black stud shoes 40stars,and large black sunglasses 30 stars.Thanks I would appreciate anything else u would like to give. Not sure if you can send hairdos but if you can send the last one on the third row that is 100 stars that would be great. Thanks!
  • Options
    Bubblegum622Bubblegum622 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Can I have the 2 dresses that costs 75 k stars and a cute dress (the color blue with brances) that cost 35 k stars and the one that costs 45 k stars(its like a lady gaga outfit) and as you can see my character is a female...
    My GC is rabbitpimentel22 i already sent you a request..

Thank you very much

Hey guys, I have beaten the game and I will gift anybody who comments with what they need. I use to just ask for requests when I was friended but then I learned my IQ was not 300 and I can't remember everything. To get you gifts, please put these
    Items you want, if you want a whole outfit its fine (while i may do star items dont go crazy please)
    IGN and GC name since I don't read minds (yet)
    A comment when you receive gifts, so I know you got it and because its polite to say thanks.
    Lastly, my game center is TheRealDarkThunder. I get six requests or so a day so please don't add me with the request on the greeting since I'm not that good at remembering it and thats why I made this thread.
  • Options
    JamidreamJamidream Registered Users 26 Posts
    Hello! I have sent you a Game Center friend request....in case it doesn't work my GC name is Jamidream
    Thank you for your generosity!
    I really like a few of the dresses:
    First choice is the long leopard dress with slit-60 stars
    the middle row--11 down (it is pink and white on top with a reddish/pink skirt-50 stars
    Black pant suit -90 stars
    The long black dress with big slit 40 stars
    Blue short V neck dress 75 stars
    Black blazer with yellow skirt-60 stars

I thank you for any of these items you have time to send!

Thanks, Jami
    Please add me for KKH.
    Game Center name:Jamidream
  • Options
    KatePillgrimKatePillgrim Registered Users 884 Posts
    My GC is KatePillgrim, I've added you. I would love to receive pretty much anything or just being added back :)
    My name is Kate. Playing since 2014 *whew*
    I want to be your in-game friend! Please add me on Facebook:

• Options
    Vinna95Vinna95 Registered Users 6 Posts
    my GC is vinna95, and i would like to receive all dresses and shoes with k stars pls..thx!
  • Options
    BobbieMBobbieM Registered Users 789 Posts
    I lost all my stuff when I had to get a new phone so I would appreciate anything I don't have! Thank you so much!! GC is Bobbie629
    Brooklyn (GC is Bobbie629) • A+++ Player!
    • Married to Jackson White (GC is MomBLuz6) • Comeback #1
    • Daily player for Kim Kardashian Hollywood
    • iOS Player Only • Mommy to Baby Annabelle & Elijah!
    Please excuse the type-o's.. I'm on my phone and it doesn't like to write what I'm typing!
  • Options
    Tmp1102Tmp1102 Registered Users 12 Posts
    My gc name is ! tOnya ! And would love to get one if the k dresses please
  • Options
    oxox_ttoxox_tt Registered Users 64 Posts
    Add Game Center oxox_tt game name Cruz #playdaily #wouldlovehairgifts
  • Options
    Mizz_DivaMizz_Diva Registered Users 37 Posts
    I would be happy with anything you gift. Thanks in advance!