Options

Finished the game willing to gift full wardrobes

Comments

• Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    My game center name is anamaria998. Thank you for the giveaway, have a wonderful day.
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    Kjackson9498Kjackson9498 Registered Users 25 Posts
    I'll get to you ASAP. I have 70+ requests to get to
  • Options
    anamariaanamaria Registered Users 27 Posts
    I'll get to you ASAP. I have 70+ requests to get to

I just added you btw :)
    Game center: anamaria998
    Add me!
  • Options
    *babsl**babsl* Registered Users 18 Posts
    Hey, my game center name is *Babsl*. Any gift will be loved. Thank you so much:)
  • Options
    SassiSassi Registered Users 549 Posts
    Please add me !!! I need shoes, dresses and accessories please : Sassi*88
    GC: Sassi*88

Instagram: @sassifarouk
  • Options
    PrpllrPrpllr Registered Users 6 Posts
    You gave me a wardrobe already (thank you!!) but I had to restart my phone and didn't have a backup and lost EVERYTHING! If you are still giving gifts I will love you forever ;) (no pressure if you're not!)
  • Options
    Mizzjack007Mizzjack007 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bored and nothing to do. Money to burn. So if your poor and need thee entire wardrobes (can't gift hair) leave your Game Center ID or add mine: kass9498 (you're more likely to get stuff if you add me; I'm lazy)

Hi! How do I add you? I tried searching for you in Game Center but you didn't show up.
  • Options
    Valerie GraceValerie Grace Registered Users 12 Posts
    I need gifts please! Sent invitation!
  • Options
    Valerie GraceValerie Grace Registered Users 12 Posts
    Does buying the SUV do anything or is it just a possession that stays in the garage? I'm also on level 19 and time doesn't change when I tap on bonuses?? Same with the gold hearts and stars?? Advice?
  • Options
    badbehavin1badbehavin1 Registered Users 16 Posts
    Hey, I've added you on Game Center (venvy1). If you can plz send me some items of all kind on the Kim K game. Thanks in advance; I would really appreciate it. XOXO
  • Options
    Sdhhhhh_Sdhhhhh_ Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bored and nothing to do. Money to burn. So if your poor and need thee entire wardrobes (can't gift hair) leave your Game Center ID or add mine: kass9498 (you're more likely to get stuff if you add me; I'm lazy)

I can't figure out how to add you on Game Center. My ID is sdhhhhh_ thank you!!
  • Options
    QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    Sdhhhhh_ wrote: »
    I can't figure out how to add you on Game Center. My ID is sdhhhhh_ thank you!!

I can't add you on Game Center either. My username is QuuenSukii
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Options
    QueenSukiiQueenSukii Registered Users 120 Posts
    I can't add you on Game Center. My username is Queen Sukii.
    GC: QueenSukii
    Instagram: @QueenSukii
    iPhone 8 iOS 11.1
  • Options
    ShannonShannon Registered Users 40 Posts
    Hey Kjackson9498

I sent you a Game Center request. What's it like to finish the game completely? I just lost my complete progress in the game and lost a lot of my wardrobe that was gifted to me. If you are still bored and willing to send me the completed wardrobe for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I would really appreciate it as I lost all my progress in the game and clothing. I absolutely love that new denim shirt in the closet that cost 45K. I also would appreciate the 90K trench coat with the fur detailing on the collar. But will accept whatever you have to offer. Thank you so much in advance!

Btw, my name in Game Center is: homiesexual (it may take me a minute to appear on your feed)
  • Options
    Delia828Delia828 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I added you my name is delia828
  • Options
    Bee7Bee7 Registered Users 88 Posts
    I added you! I'd. Really like the ruffled tops, the turquoise and gold shoes and the new accessories at the bottom of the accessories page, and the floral pants!
    GC: BaiBeeM

G+ : BaileyM
  • Options
    Delia828Delia828 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I only need 7 more items if u can ty
  • Options
    deveivy869deveivy869 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where do I add you at? I'd love you forever if you gave me some stuff! in still on the d-list 😩😃
  • Options
    deveivy869deveivy869 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Is this glu site the same as game center?
  • Options
    Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Hi, my name is Lacey kisscakes in the game, I would greatly appreciate any shoes or outfits. I have added you on GC. Thank you!
  • Options
    paulunisiapaulunisia Registered Users 4 Posts
    Hello i have problems to add people on game center. I send you an invite but if you dont get it pls add me, my gc: paulunisia. Pls send some gifts if u can:)
  • Options
    LeyshlaGiselLeyshlaGisel Registered Users 1,328 Posts
    Shannon wrote: »
    Hey Kjackson9498

I sent you a Game Center request. What's it like to finish the game completely? I just lost my complete progress in the game and lost a lot of my wardrobe that was gifted to me. If you are still bored and willing to send me the completed wardrobe for Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. I would really appreciate it as I lost all my progress in the game and clothing. I absolutely love that new denim shirt in the closet that cost 45K. I also would appreciate the 90K trench coat with the fur detailing on the collar. But will accept whatever you have to offer. Thank you so much in advance!

Btw, my name in Game Center is: homiesexual (it may take me a minute to appear on your feed)

There is no such thing as finishing this game. She must of ran out of main quests to do. It's an app, they'll keep updating it with new stuff so in the end it's not a game you CAN finish unless the creators decide to stop updating.
    :cool: :cool:
    "Norman Reedus once called me Sweetheart." :o
  • Options
    Rhi8375Rhi8375 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hi there,

Have just added you :) if you are still giving gifts that would be awesome :)
    Thank you GC: Rhi8375
  • Options
    jlclarkjlclark Registered Users 2 Posts
    if your really willing to help and offer still stands im id is 359721050454741. If this is real I would like to thank you in advance!
  • Options
    Emidun4633Emidun4633 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Emidun is mine that would be lovely if you could help me out!
  • Options
    jaengarjaengar Registered Users 22 Posts
    Hi! Added you in GC as jaengar and nice meeting you!
    Not necessary wanting for whole wordrobes but anything will do :D
    Thank you so much!
    :o Thanks to an angel - MamaFapxo
    for giving me a wonderful closet ! :D
  • Options
    nickirowsnickirows Registered Users 36 Posts
    Hey, kass9498! I added you! I'm nickirows (:
  • Options
    JaniaSoloJaniaSolo Registered Users 57 Posts
    I guess there's no way to gift playing on android? I see no one can answer. I play phone and tablet, NOT on facebook.

Why won't Glu fix this? Who did Apple pay off?
  • Options
    rags007rags007 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Please accept my request and help me
  • Options
    MrsNash2012MrsNash2012 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Hiya I've added you :) x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.